• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

my new babies..

here are a few of this coming seasons bundles of joy, all happy and cheery in their new new home, awaiting spring awwwwww

100_0626.jpg

Yellow Scorpion , trinnis' 7 pod, ButchT's Scorpion a few NMSU bhuts, ButchT's 7 pod"Jonahs" and a Morich and red hab up the back.. on other side (can't see though) a few rats turds, hot cherries, Thai Dragons and a Devils tongue..

awaiting moreee , its very Exciting lol

That's quite a selection of rare super hot you have started Neil. It is really very cool to see new seedlings when we are in the middle of summer here. Good luck with your grow of these peppers, just keep an eye out for that stupid landlord. Really enjoy all your videos.

awesome !...

i think i need to place another order with you Neil... you never added any of those seeds to my order :( .

i need a order of some really hot ones mate... and rare would be nice as well...lol

Canada

theHippySeedCo said:
here are a few of this coming seasons bundles of joy, all happy and cheery in their new new home, awaiting spring awwwwww

100_0626.jpg

Yellow Scorpion , trinnis' 7 pod, ButchT's Scorpion a few NMSU bhuts, ButchT's 7 pod"Jonahs" and a Morich and red hab up the back.. on other side (can't see though) a few rats turds, hot cherries, Thai Dragons and a Devils tongue..

awaiting moreee , its very Exciting lol

Very nice selection of hotties:mouthonfire:

I can see a bit of mold on some of those peat pellets. Did you have them real close to each other before you potted them up?

Back