smokers My new Indoor Smoker

MeatHead1313 said:
That looks like it'd be great when the weathers too damn crap to smoke outside. I wonder what my better half will say when I tell her I've got yet another new toy I want?
my thoughts too

muskymojo said:
I think grantmichaels (gadget) hacked Scovie's account! :lol:

Interesting kitchen toy nonetheless.

The IPs match!

:rofl:

Nice! Scove. What kinda chips? may be a dumb question but what about running it dry when smoking? To try to achieve a thin bark.

:rofl:

I want to see an oven ribs vs. scovie thingie ribs TD!!!!!

Jay??

JoynersHotPeppers said:
I seriously just died a little inside..... :mope:

It's like test-driving a GT-R when all you've ever loved was muscle cars ... the technology simply cannot be denied ...

The commercial for the GT-R should say "imagine you are racing through a winding drag strip ..."

My boss bought a '15 last weekend ... sick.
Scoville DeVille said:
I would lose.

There is no way I would attempt ribs in this thing, Ribs need the whole smoke treatment!

I didn't buy this to replace my smoker. I bought it as an accessory for daily cooking. You know, throw a couple pieces of fish in there after work... 15 minutes, boom. smoked fish. I don't know about you all but I am not going to fire up my smoker at 5:30 at night, in the snow when it's 4º outside just for a piece of fish on a Wednesday night. Unless I was drunk. which in that case means no work Thursday. :rofl:

I love you, man.

You sound just like ...

grantmichaels said:
I love you, man.

You sound just like ...

the_odd_couple.jpg

I love that he's getting the whole treatment ...

Nobody's price policed it yet, that's the last wave of abuse ...

"I saw it for $X less at Y" for X = less money than a fast food burger and Y = some place where half the cost is spent in gas, and there's risk of bodily harm or death ...

LOL.
JoynersHotPeppers said:
Here put these in there, just got them slathered and rubbed for ya....

1509055_905703412796719_7014548530478209244_n.jpg

He can slice and arrange them in an Escher config ...

Back