vendor My Order Changed?!

This isn't meant to upstage Jim by any means but something changed somewhere. I'd put in an order while there was still a handful of Moruga Scorpion seeds left and had purchased the rather expensive 30+ Variety pack($29.49 after shipping). 10+ Moruga's and two other types to be thrown in the mix.

So I emailed him as to what the other two would be and I was emailed back that they'd be 7 pot Barrack-Pores and Trinidad Sunsrise. Sweet! Because I wanted the Barrack-Pores and had been eyeballing them for months.

My package arrived with the Moruga's but the other two are not what were said they would be. Instead I've received a pack of the 7 Pot Jonah's(which I was also looking at-at one time) and a pack of the Orange Scorpions? Orange Scorpions? What am I gonna do with Orange Scorpions?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Needless to say I'll trade the Orange Scorps for 7 Pot Barrack-Pores or Trinidad Chocolate 7 Pots or 7 Pot Cardi's if anyone's got them. Looks like there's 16-18 of them in the pack.

Why don't you just email Jim back and tell him to send the right seeds? He usually is nice enough to fix wrong orders. When my order did not come last year, he replaced it with a new shipment.

PJ that's exactly what I'm doing. I was looking for the email that he'd sent me that divulged the names of the other two. Might've deleted it. We'll see what happens. He's a really nice guy. I met him at the Fiery Foods & BBQ Show in Albuquerque last year.

"Needless to say I'll trade the Orange Scorps for 7 Pot Barrack-Pores or Trinidad Chocolate 7 Pots or 7 Pot Cardi's if anyone's got them. Looks like there's 16-18 of them in the pack."

...was written beneath the picture at the bottom of the page patrick.

I've emailed Jim about a possible trade so we'll see what happens. I am in the process of starting a company and had already devised a plan around the Barrack-Pores. I've got a chile field 3 hours south of me in a much dryer and hotter climate where I plan on growing them this year.

It's full retail for sure and I think he was making it a multi-pack to lessen the sting of the price. I dunno. Just my suspicion. I've got em though and that's what matters. Last I checked earlier he only had 2 packets left. I'd been searching around for the Moruga's and found that everybody at the retail level were out of stock. Seems like after the February announcement by the Chile Pepper Institute at NMSU there was a very high demand for the Moruga seeds. Even Jim was sold-out a few weeks back but managed to get his hands on more and I watched his availability numbers fall by the day. Given their U.S. availability the price tag doesn't surprise me.

Glad things are working out for you FBS. FYI you don't need to hyphenate the name Barrackpore, it's actually the name of the city in Trinidad and Tobago, Central America. The original seeds came from a member here who purchased the pods from a vendor in Barrackpore. He grew a few the following season and was an extremely generous guy who gave all who asked for free seeds.

Back