• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

my order from THSC

I ordered some Nagasav sauce from the Hippy Seed Company. It got to the U.S. without any issues and in a timely fashion. And, it was delicious, with just enough kick!

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but HawaiiAl gave you the link and I'll put in a plug for peppergal. I've been buying seeds from her for years. She is located in Florida, and always has quick service and the seeds have great germination and are always true. A class act.

Who is pepper gal if you don't mind my asking

Neil (THSC) has the most excellent service and delivery on earth. it's still a mystery to me how seeds I ordered from him arrived a couple of days later. I mean, he's all the way in Australia and I'm all the way here... shipping inside of Israel takes about the same, so it must also mean he shipped it right away and the delivery boy was The Flash. :lol:

Great service (he's extremely kind and professional), great delivery (hiring The Flash can't be cheap... :lol:) and last, but not least... great products! a very large variety to choose from, decent prices and of course true seeds (that is actually foolish to consider an upside, as it should be the same everywhere else... get what you paid for!) with superb germination numbers! A++

:cheers:

Neil is the flash, sometimes even delivers parcels on a bmx bike i shit you not.
Working eighteen hour days like he does would kill me and most people that are not the flash. Neil is the most genuine, hardworking, honest, intelligent, trustworthy, respectable and crazy people that i have ever met. His ability to maintain all these qualities amazes me.

Im very proud to call him a friend.

recieved my order today! wow, it barely took 5 days from Australia to Ohio. got exactly what I ordered. cant wait to get them started. I will be starting a grow log here in the next few days. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THSC. A+

Normally takes just two days to get mine from Neil but once or twice they've actually arrived the very next day! :D

It probably helps that I only live one state up but even then I reckon he must run 'em and post orders the second they come through.

The funny thing is though, you lot overseas get your orders from Australia in about a week but yet my orders from overseas always take at least two weeks to get here! :crazy:

Anyone ever ship to or receive from Canada? I sent another member some seeds up there..hope he gets them.

i've sent and recieved from practically every continent in the world. of course aside from obvious ones like the north pole. lol.

customs are a biatch everywhere. don't matter where you're from it's the same everywhere. they're just over paranoid about seeds and stuff getting through or they just wanna take the stuff for themselves. either that or they're just lazy and lose your packages.

the longest time it took me to recieve and send stuff was 6 weeks. no problem for me coz i can grow any time of the year. sucks for the reciever coz the reason they wanna trade seeds is because they wanna grow them this year. and you know how it is with timing and the seasons.

Back