• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My peppers

seedlings.jpg

HABENERO 44; HABENERO; Sichuan, China.(ANNUM)
bhuts.jpg

2 Caribbean reds, 6 Bhuts, 1 hotazel

planning on finishing them inside when it gets cooler, colder and freezing.

Yep, once it starts to cool down that is. Anyone know at what night time temperature low one ought to bring them inside?

I think if it drops below 55 degrees overnite when your suppose to bring them in.. I believe thats what I read.. cant wait to see them next spring!

xo

peppers002.jpg

Some peppers I'm growing in one of those upside down thingies. Got some Thai hots and some other round pepper. Got the seeds from my local oriental market. They were packaged seeds.

Yep, once it starts to cool down that is. Anyone know at what night time temperature low one ought to bring them inside?

With so few plants, and still being fairly small I'd bring them in whenever possible if cold
We've gotten down below 10C already some night and plants are not hurting at all. Its usually extended periods below 4C, and the cold winds and frosts that really hurt

If you look at post #9 you can see them there. I don't know why it says Aug. 28th. The only one surviving from the 1st picture is the sichuan. I need to re-pot it into a larger pot I think. It's only like 6" tall.

My over wintered plants

My Thai peppers
condo056.jpg

The tomatoes growing underneath
condo057.jpg

Some sort of oriental cherry pepper I think.
condo055.jpg

Caribbean Red
condo053.jpg

Bhut
condo052.jpg

hotazel
condo051.jpg

This:
condo054.jpg

is supposed to become this, but they seem so small.
PI_485593_HF_2006.jpg

Back