• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

My Rides

I am not a big fan of them either, but I always keep an open mind about them. There are some that are just bad @$$ 4 doors or not.

Post a pic up if you get one of it.

My buddy is good with body...I was amazed in the accuracy in creating his quarters and other pannels..You cant get pannels for 4 door cars....He found new bumpers in toronto or around there so he went and picked up plus other parts..I know this car will be beautiful.....Its not my car and I cant wait lol

lol ill be doing that lol
shes up on blocks in pieces and in the midst of a rebuild so ill sneek over there(the wife will have to be with me..i never leave there sober)lol but ill start taking pics lol

I might put the fifth in the bodyshop to clean her up next year....my grandpa's car(passed away) and the car I learned to drive in....still cant find a car that comfterable

05_BG.jpg

That's my daily driver / fun car. I took that pic in November when our local Z club had a little show & shine.

I also have a '95 Nissan SE-V6 4x4 King Cab. It used to be a really nice truck, but years of abuse have taken it's toll on the appearance. It still runs like a champ.

Baldman said:
If I can't find a good deal on the Ford I am thinking about going to Dodge. I owned a 94 truck and it treated me well.

To my knowledge dodge has the worst gas milage of all...look it up and prove me wrong..lol I could be but for some reason I remember that

My g/f's father was just talkling about that the other day. Is that gas, diesel or both that they are worse?

Nice ride DD!

Get those pics CP and have one for me ;)

Canuk Pepperhead said:
To my knowledge dodge has the worst gas milage of all...look it up and prove me wrong..lol I could be but for some reason I remember that

elousv - nice vette :cool:

baldman - I just picked my ford up about month ago but what I've noticed so far alot of things are ass backwards vs a chevy!
another thing you might not be able to drive away from a frontend fenderbender because they have the oil filter right in the front driver side bumper area!

another thing that pissed me off was doing the front brakes, I had some words for the person that designed them :lol: it took me twice as long vs the chevy brakes.
they have 2 caliber cups instead of 1, plus you need to put those little nubs of the pads onto (2) 1/8" rods (with spring system under them)that you must push the pad down onto & at the same time slide them back into the housing, well that housing also moves & its not so easy to keep the pads on those stupid metal rods/spring.

but then again I also HATED putting starters in the chevy 4.3 v6, if any of you had the pleasure you know what I'm talking about :lol: for me my chevys went through them often & it seemed like it always worked out where I had to change them outside when its winter, I let words fly when doing those!

chilehunter thanks for the info. I haven't decided what brand yet. So far one Ford dealer low-balled the hell out of me, so I am waiting on the GMC guy that I have dealt with too many times to see what he comes up with.

Working out in the snow and cold??? I hate it with a passion and do everything to avoid it.

Chilehunter...I feel your pain. Well, I try not to, but my wife has a '96 Isuzu Trooper. I don't even want to go into specifics, but let's just say that an oil change takes twice as long as any other car I've ever worked on.

My Z, on the other hand, is the easiest car I've ever had the pleasure of turning a wrench on. Really. When was the last time you popped open a hood of a car and could see the ground...with the motor still in place?

Back