My small crop of Plants

Thought i would share some photo's of my plants. These photos are a few weeks old.

One of my 2 Orange Habanero plants:

100_1685.jpg

100_1688.jpg

My Bonnets:

100_1683.jpg

100_1679.jpg

100_1680.jpg

Will post more up later of the other Hab plant, plus my Cheyenne, little Jalapeño, and Apaches.

Those plants are very healthy & that Orange Habanero is loaded with flowers & pods very nice.

Yep :) that Habanero does have a lot a flowers and not a lot of flower drop :)

Most of the pods on the Hab have been fairly small so far... but there are some more promissing one starting to come through :)

Updated photos.

Since the old pics where taken a few pods have since been eaten/

Hab one:

100_1712.jpg

Hab two:

100_1713.jpg

My bigger hab plant is now starting to produce some bigger and nicer looking pods:

100_1715.jpg

My Bonnets:

100_1717.jpg

100_1716.jpg

My small Jalapeno with a tasty (just eaten) red:

100_1719.jpg

My Cheyenne. This is the second wave of peppers, but they have yet to ripen.

100_1722.jpg

100_1721.jpg

Finally my Apache's :)

100_1723.jpg

100_1726.jpg

My Bonnets and Hab 1 are in 10inch pots, Hab 2 is only in a 7 inch. Funny thing is Hab2 is actually taller.

Wow, perfection, those are some nice little monsters you have there. Are those plants "clones" or perhaps did you pinch them back?

I don't know how I missed this thread but as everyone else has pointed out the plants look great. Dripping with flowers. Nice job.

Those are some nice plants. What type of soil and ferts are you using?

Soil varied between a pete/ compost mix and just compost. The reason for the variance was that every time i re-potted i just used what was to hand.

Fertalizer is just some fruit/ veg stuff i got from a garden store.

Soil varied between a pete/ compost mix and just compost. The reason for the variance was that every time i re-potted i just used what was to hand.

Compost works wonders. I'm going heavier on the compost next year in my potted plants, with some extra perlite to maintain drainage. :cool:

Compost works wonders. I'm going heavier on the compost next year in my potted plants, with some extra perlite to maintain drainage. :cool:

The Habs are podding up lovely... one of the bonnets has loads of pods too but not as many as the habs. Both bonnets have suffered with flower drop but one has suffered more then the other.

I found my plants in the earlier stage responded better to the 70% pete 30% compost mixture better.

Back