• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

MY WIFE HAS LEFT ME friday morning

I hope you can work things out if thats what you want. Try to keep doing the things you love(like chilis) in the mean time to distract yourself, even if its only a little bit.

So sorry to hear about your sadness. Life is never fair and sadness is very real. We're wishing you all the best in this time of difficulty. Prayers for you and your wife.

Chin up up old man. You will come out of this on your feet and moving forward. Until then I think I can speak for most folks here in saying if there is anything we can do let us know.

Sorry to hear! Relationships can be difficult. My brother's wife rolled on him about a month ago and I've watch what he has been going through. Even though I'm fairly new here I wish you all the best.

Joe, I'm so sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers my friend. Just know that God has a plan for everything, even if we cannot understand or see it. He does all things for the good of His people.

compmodder26 said:
Joe, I'm so sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers my friend. Just know that God has a plan for everything, even if we cannot understand or see it. He does all things for the good of His people.
yes i do believe this, i will hold on because i do not know what will be, but i will hold on

going to talk to her on the phone today dont know what will come of it yet, but i have been talking to her back an forth via email and she knows how sorry i am and how much i still want her in my life

it quite touch and go at the moment, i will check back in, its true what compmodder said i just dont know anything yet
but im just going to have to pray and hold on and let things be what they are and change what i can if im given the chance to do so

thanks again all
your friend Joe

sorry to hear that joe, i know you have been a good friend to me. although i don't have much to offer, i can lend and ear if you wanna talk.

Back