• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mystery in the Garden????

Here we go these are my chillies I have left in the garden I want your honest opinion and after a few ideas I will let you know what happened. For the mystery is known why this happened.

But can you guess whats wrong?

The answer is

The answer to the mystery is as follows, I and my boys were working in the garden and chicken house this week and got done and came in to eat. Well the next day I go out and low and behold the gate was open . I thiught OH NO !!!!! And it was OH No my precious bushes that was so good looking full of leaves and loaded with chillies were mutilated to include my tomatoes were also eatin. Upon investigation it revealled that my cows push the gate open and had them a hot time for awhile but as you can see their taste buds didn't care for the chillies. The just wanted to the leaves. As of today the plants are still doing okay and even started to sprout new little leaves. So when u see ur plants drooping a little and think its all over for them just wait a little bit they are strong little guys and gals.

PepperEatingGreatWhiteShark.jpg

Back