• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Mystery Seeds/Dragons Dust

I received some of this Dragons Dust as a bonus in a Ebay auction today and there were 10 unbroken seeds in the mix. I am not sure what they are exactly, but I know they are super hots, do you think the seeds will grow? I planted them in my new grow mix I came up with and put 5 of the seeds into dixie cups, I guess time will tell.

Hopefully the board can tell me what they are, before flowers/pods set. I am terrible at telling what a plant is by looking at it. LOL

You can't tell until it produces only which species. They probably will sprout unless they were dried at hot temps. This is direct from his site so there is a chance you don't have superhot maybe just common annum

Made from some of the hottest and most flavorful Habaneros from around the world. We have included the Caribbean Red, Lemon Drop, Red Savina ®, Scotch Bonnet and others. Also our own Hickory smoked Jalapenos (Chipotle). This blend also has Serrano, Thai, Tepin, Pequin, Cayenne AND the new Guinness Book of world record holding hot pepper, the Bhut Jolokia

So, there is chinense, annum, and baccatum species. No way to tell what they are until they grow pods. Best you could hope for is species. I wouldn't even bother unless you are curious at what you could get.

jacob

Well if I am lucky, I will get something I dont have. LOL Of his "mix" I have bhuts, caribbean reds and cayenne, so I may just luck out. Would love some Lemon Drops but cant find seeds anywhere I have looked.

Matt50680 said:
Well if I am lucky, I will get something I dont have. LOL Of his "mix" I have bhuts, caribbean reds and cayenne, so I may just luck out. Would love some Lemon Drops but cant find seeds anywhere I have looked.

Hey mate if you pm me I can sort you some seeds...no dramas!

Back