• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Naga Morich/7-Pod 2010 grow

First off i would just like to thank Pepper Ridge Farm for making it possible for me to grow these unique strains about a month and a half ago i was looking for Naga Morich seeds and he was kind enough to send me some of those and some 7-pod seeds. This will be the beginning of my grow log, and here are a few pictures to show them off.
march2r.jpg

The top four in the picture are the Naga Morich the two with the toothpicks in them are the 7-pod and the one in the bottom left is the bell pepper. The germination rate was 100%, it was 4 for4 Naga Morich and 3 for 3 for the 7-pod. The one 7 pod is about two weeks ahead of the others in a water farm system.

Here is a picture of the other 7-pod.
Nutrients-Dutch Master ADVANCE GROW A/B
Supplements-Zone by Dutch Masters
P.H- 6.4
TDS-362
The water farm is filled with 75% coir and 25% hydroton
march3.jpg
:onfire:

Glad you had good germination noodles, the one in the waterfarm is only two weeks ahead, WOW! Are the others going in 7 more waterfarms? I like my pH closer to 6.0 in a recirculating system. Good luck!

How long you used the Dutchmasters A and B?
This will be my first run start to finsh with the dutchmasters line.Used it for about a month with some tomatoes and the results were great.:shocked:
! Are the others going in 7 more waterfarms?
No One 7-pod and One Naga Morich will be in 5 gallon DWC and the rest of them will be grown in 5 gallon buckets with foxfarm Ocean Forest soil

Cool. How long you been mixing coir and leca? Just wondering. I know people do, and I use both, but never comboed them yet.

Nice one Noodles.

I have excellent germination from Cappy's BS too - near 100%

I have seen quite a few people using GHE's waterfarms but I think they are a tad expensive for a single plant. Is it simply drip irrigating using an air pump to draw the solution up the tube?

Chris

update

Well got some kind of nutrients deficiency most likely Calcium,so i changed the rez and add cal-mag plus to the new nutrients.

Nutrients-Dutch Master ADVANCE GROW A/B
Supplements-cal-mag plus by Botanicare
PH-6.2
TDS-412
315g2.jpg
:(:(

Hi Noodles,

I find that the super hots seem to grow somewhat slowly, at least in the early stages from what I can tell
I also have some 7 pods going that I received from PRF with almost 100% Germination.

By the way could you provide me a link where I may buy one of those water farms your using?

Noodles, I have seen people take those plugs pack some hydroton around them in a cup to help them get started growing. Other than that I'd say they look good, the 7 in the waterfarm is going to be a monster. I am thinking of getting a few to try some outdoor hydro like boutros with them. I really enjoy seeing people with my seeds growing high tech.

PRF,thanks for the tip.The one in the waterfarm should be huge,and after i get my Nutrients dialed in it's going to be crazy.

Fadetoblack
Do you think its worth the price for 1 plant?
Yes, that's not bad for the price for- Nutrients,pump,hydroton every thing you need to start out with.It's a good system for some one want's to get there feet wet in hydro.

Update

Well the 7-pod in the waterfarm is looking a lot better the nutrients deficiency seem's to be gone.;)Here's a pic outside of the grow tent.
321106.jpg

And one in the tent.
321102.jpg

Here's a look at the one's i transplanted in Ocean Forest soil.The Naga Morich was transplanted on 3-16-10 and the 7-pod on 3-19-10.The frist pic is the Naga Morich.
321104.jpg

And the 7-pod
321105.jpg

Back