• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Naga Morich/7-Pod 2010 grow

7-pod/update

Well you can see this thing is taking off now.Not bad for 27 days of growth! from the first pic.
42101.jpg
:onfire:

And the one's in soil.

Here is the 7-pod in soil?Man it's seem like this one is crawling.:(
42102.jpg

And the Naga Morich.Got a little careless with the water,seem's i overwaterd it?
42103.jpg

Look at me grow!!

This 7-pod is looking great only a little over 8" tall ,but it's bushy.The one's in soil just not is good looking???
dsc03534s.jpg

dsc03537l.jpg

It's already starting to branch out and i had to pinch of two preflower's.

7-pod in soil??
dsc03538ek.jpg

And then the Naga Morich
dsc03539e.jpg

These two plants in soil are looking like they got a nutrients deficiency any help is appreciated.

That is going to be a monster hydro 7 pod, love it! Will you be moving the whole waterfarm outside when you want her to start producing fruits or stay inside? Excited to see a hydro brain strain pod noodles.:cool:

PFR,

The 7-pod will stay inside,most likely i will let her start producing fruits when she get's 14-16". I'm glad your following the thread and like it.Again thanks for the seed's.

Are you using the hydro nutrients on the ones in soil as well? I use the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro on mine and they love it. Just a thought. Also, how often do you water and what soil are you using? Maybe too much moisture retention? I hope they improve for you.

Your hydro plants look awesome though! I can't wait to see what they look like in a couple of months when they are full of pods.

jacob

jjs7741
Are you using the hydro nutrients on the ones in soil as well?
No nutrients of yet just p.h adjusted water.
Also, how often do you water
About every 4 to 5 days think that's to much? And for the soil it's Fox Farm Ocean Forest,it says it's got enough nutrients for about 30 days:shocked:

Well it's on.

The 7-pod really took off,take a look its 12" now and looking great.The one's in soil are doing better, water them with some nutes for the first time two days ago.
dsc03560uv.jpg

Naga Morich
dsc03556v.jpg

7-pod in soil
dsc03557b.jpg

And the nutes for the soil plants
dsc03558e.jpg

The bio Thrive,bio Roots and CaMg+ were used at half strength.

Your 7 Pod is awesome. Much props on the work that you have done! I can only hope my Jonah will be half as healthy as yours. Best of luck!

Back