• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Naga Morich/7-Pod 2010 grow

Here a few pods
7pod1.jpg

will upload a shot of the whole plant later!!!!

Your welcome!! I read the whole thread from the beginning to catch up.... I was on the list for Brain Strains but never ordered when I had the chance.... I'll have to make sure to jump at the chance next time!! Those look Great!

I did manage to score 7 pod Chocolate, 7 pod jonah, T scorp Red, and T. scorp yellow cardi which I am looking forward to all for next season. I have one Choco 7 pod plant going right now and hope to have pods for November December'ish.

Hey Noodles you got brains! Have you tried one yet? Kinda curious as that plant has never seen a lick of real sunlight just wondering if the heat still comes through. Congrats on growing the first ripe Brain Strain 7 Pod in hydroponics. :onfire:

Hey Noodles you got brains! Have you tried one yet? Kinda curious as that plant has never seen a lick of real sunlight just wondering if the heat still comes through.
O yeah the heat is there,me and my brother's try some. My youngest bro tried to eat half of the ripe one he spent a few hours in the bathroom Lmao,as for me just 1/4 was enough too know these are too dam hot to eat.Drying them out so i can grind them in to flakes for a Chill.Again thanks for the seeds.

Well some more fresh brain strain :hell:
yep1.jpg

yep2.jpg

And i moved the plant because i got enough pods that were isolated,about 13 more that are on the plant.
yep3l.jpg

Back