Naga Pie makes the Local Paper

Yea and thanks every1 for telling every1 too, i get so many referrals so all good..

It Gets Better though, After telling RON there are no Naga's in Oz, won't be till some grown,Even rang Guru Hot Oz Chilli in QLD "Kangaroo's ate 80%" none for weeks so absolutely none in Oz , Zilch , Zip , Nada , Nil , Nort..

THERE ARE NONE..... have 400gms and thats for paste for Pies CAUSE ron advertised will have some at the Oyster festival next weekend so saving till then. as promised and as do what say will Have Even though i could use to make a Batch of 30 NagaSav's

BUT

Today Ron rang Marcel after Naga's, was told there is none so still asking and was told same thing i said "say due to demand there is none as all were bought Out, will have more at festival, then when can get more Pods, thank you" How hard is That ? Ya'd think people go "wow they must be good if sold Out"

Nope He bought 2 Kg of Hab Paste and some extract sauces and is going to do it himself OBVIOUSLY But as we all Know its Not going to Work as Naga' are Naga's and Now Lucky THSC wasn't plastered everywhere as he can go get F****D for 1 Not listening to me, 2 going behind my back to Marcel (like Der , Marcel isn't going to Ring and tell me)

How to Make a Naga Pie................... apart from Mixing in a dessert spoon of Paste per Pie,, Or Now 1 dessert Spoon Per 3 Pies as he was doing, wasn't impressed there for a start as Its Not what said,, Nova and Dave and Tod , tIm and myself ate a Pie with a desert spoon so that sould be it.,,

so if not added to the Meat before ya make Ya can do this HERE IS A PIC
Photo0006.jpg

ALL ya do is take the top off ANY pie and mix in a spoonful of Naga Paste or a Naga Sauce mix in and Put the Lid back on, Its not Rocket science..

It does say in the Paper though that i make the Hottest Paste in the world Though SOOO forsee a "Naga Pie Paste" in the future That then Any1 can Buy and Make their Own Naga Pies and as Only need a teaspoon 5ml in each Pie a 110 Ml Jar will make quite a few Pies :)

aren't they all the same
sounds like he is a dickhead Neil, best to break ties early and selling a a naga pie paste is genius every bakery in OZ will buy at least 1 bottle.

One word is not enough, alas there is another dickwad in this world that we have become aware of.

I guess there's always truth in advertising, if he does try to sell future pies as naga, you could go back to the paper, or food standards australia.

Another option is to crash his 20th anniversary party in December.

Or better yet, the paper did print the shop's phone number....

Neil, dude seriously, make your own pies, market and sell them. Forget the pie shop, you ARE the chilli pie shop. Save your love pie juice for your own making or someone you can trust to make them under your name. I am so keen to buy a old pie or bakery shop here in the goldy and sell all types of chilli pies to die for, literally LOL. Just need my stupid plants to get a podding!

It's a massive shame that someone can take and run with an idea /recipe that isn't there own. Even sadder watching them fuck it all up so quickly :crazy:

Sorry in advance for the maybe upfront and not so nice comments but there are no girly men here right :onfire:...right?

You should go out on your own and make them Neil im sure you could do it as you said its not rocket science that dude sounds like he is being a real prick i would let everyone know in town where he got the idea of the pies from i would not let that turd get away with it

argh the naga pie was such a great thing but reading this thread to the end makes me wanna slap that bald ass baker right up side the head fucking dogs bollocks he is, in a way it's good you never got your name tied in to this Neil because you know that soon his 'HOT' PIES ARE GONNA BE SHIT, and you don't need your name dragged down with him. (if i ever get over your side of the planet tell me were that bald ass lives and i'll shit in his corn flakes!!!

:rofl: Tell us what you REALLY think Dave!!! I like the part about deficating in his corn flakes, that's funny!!
:flamethrower:

Back