• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Naga Snake Bite

Which means $2 for 26.6ml? :shocked:
It's probably one of those sauces that contains gold and diamonds. :lol:

EDIT:
Hmmm... buying a brand name with larger quantity, or buying the Trinidad sauce?
I need to remember that money doesn't grow on little chile plants.

if it contained diamonds I'll buy all of what she has :lol:

like I said I dont know if its typo but the small tabasco bottles are 2 fl oz

maybe I jumped the gun but unless that hot sauce is very good & packed full with chiles $2 for a .9 fl oz bottle might not be worth it. 1st who would want to buy a little .9 fl oz bottle ? but the price comes to about $11 for a 5 fl oz bottle. to each their own.

She said cheap, and I don't think she was cynical.
Maybe we misunderstood the whole thing.

The reason I didn't notice it before was the fact that I don't use fl oz for measuring, so it means nothing to me. I had to look for a converter. :oops:
If it's a really good sauce, then $2 for 26ml is acceptable, but it's ain't cheap.

This site needs a converter for weight and liquid, only drug dealers use the old system in Australia (metric is the bomb)lol.
Regarding the above I bet its a typo.

Wonder if we can get the hot pepper to hotlink to this metric conversion site

stillmanz said:
This site needs a converter for weight and liquid, only drug dealers use the old system in Australia (metric is the bomb)lol.

Here is a link to a length, weight, pressure, volume, and temperature conversion site.

http://www.worldwidemetric.com/metcal.htm

I would vote for a link on this site.

I'm pretty shure that trinihottie was talking about his homemade sauce ...not a comercial one ....there is no sauce on the market with 7pod as far as I know..not yet :)

had my first snakebite last night on some pizza..with some gordmans ipa..well do you guys but linings on your tongs..damn i ran about for a bit(:rolleyes:) and my wife spent most of the evening trying to kewl here mouth down..obviously beginners but what a great flavour to,gonna get some practice in,anybody else recommend any more sauces..and please be gentle lol :oops:

thank you rainbowberry,looks like my credit card is going to get a bashing..like you taste is as important as heat for me,thats why carnt wait to tase cherry bomb,tabasco,cayene,black congo and all the rest in my growing first season..if i get a little exited ill say sorry now:)

smiley_emoticons_my2cents.gif
:

Nothing wrong with getting excited about your (new) hobby. We're all excited about what we're doing, that's part of the fun I guess!

Back