• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

nagacanario eats the round savannah 7 hybrid

hey Alpheon glad to get it going again. hey Cappy i see your here. when i send some to Matt i'll put some extra in for you!

Thanks Ed that would be great, cringe everytime I see you guys pop a whole superhot pepper and sit there with the no remedy rule. I also have my BS 7 pods starting to ripen in Charleston and would like some more youtube test vids done, feel the same way as you my peppers are meatier this year and deadly hot. Your Savannah 7 Pods you said is a cross with a Naga, did I hear that correct? I am getting two phenotypes from my BS F1 saved seed and finding a scorpion looking pheno on a couple plants. I need some testers, hope you don't get cramps when that pepper starts traveling tonight. :rofl:

thanks for watching omri! the bitterness was in a good way. these taste like eating a piece of yellow 7 and bhut jolokia at the same time. thanks for watching sean. i'm glad you like the pods. i tried to do my vid around the same time as the other ones so this works out good mike's gonna do his tommorrow as well.you can eat however much you want to of it. it's your video. not everyone is a jackass like me!LOL. just do it your way! oh crap! nike and burger king are gonna sue me now!LOL at 1:14 i tried to swallow andi thought it might go in reverse!you can feel how heavy they are. thick walls major almost overwhelming yellow 7 and bhut flavour at the same time. heat builds slow but when it peaks.WOW!this video is going ballistic on YT!i got 7pages of comments to answer!!?!?!?! it's crazy! can't wait for the vid!

thanks doug! I'll get some to you. theres a line for them now but it's early yet.thanks for watching lazy! if i look like hugh jackman than why does every female run from me at the speed of light??? thanks for watching doug! i taped roach eating a red 7pod a few hours ago. there's 2 short vids because of a damn battery change. i'm to tired to upload anymore today. hey cappy! they are a first generation cross. i used to have a fourth phenotype but it was weak and died. i'll get all 3 out to you and matt as well. i'm in on the braintrains anytime let me know when you got too many.LOL! i've got 5 of those going now. pretty plants all green and purple!it's gonna be a good year! thanks again to everyone. sorry for the double post. i hit the wrong button earlier.

That's great news that Roach decided to step up and try the red 7 Pod...

...did he agree to the no relief rule?

Guess i'll have to tune in tomorrow to see... :cool: :dance: :rofl:

dvg

no he did not! milk gone and he was in such a panic to get to the bread that instead of opening the twist tie he ripped a hole in the bag!

What an amazing looking pod! I love watching your chili tests. Chewing and swallowing a whole pod like that isn't easy. I always have to eat pods in two or three pieces otherwise I get gagging sensation. Props man.

thanks datil patch! the line is a little long now but it's early in the season i'll get some to you. i gotta get some to snackandsuch for obvious reasons! beagestorm and pooper should be doing this one today at some point.i can't wait! thanks for watching t0mato! some pods are harder to swallow than others. these are thick the flavour kinda goes up into your nasal cavities. it's a good flavour but very foral and tropical fruity. it takes you breath way for a few seconds.

no he did not! milk gone and he was in such a panic to get to the bread that instead of opening the twist tie he ripped a hole in the bag!

Haha, sometimes desperate folks make for some of the better reviews...but really Ed, he actually ripped a hole in the bread bag? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You might have to lay down the ground rules...the no relief rules...if Roach is to continue on with sampling the Douglah and TS Butch T strain.

He obviously doesn't have your level of self control yet, but maybe he can work on it, now that he has had the opportunity to sample a couple of your Superhots.

Looking forward to seeing his red 7Pod review, when you post it later.

And great job of spreading the heat Ed! :hell: :dance: :hell: :woohoo: :cool:

dvg

i didn't know he ripped the bag till he was gone. i figured he could open a twist tie without adult supervision. i was wrong. the vid is short but kinda funny. i got darts tonight so i'll get it on there tommorrow.

Are you going to try and stabilize both phenotypes? The long one looks even gnarlier than the round one. Those are some amazing looking pods you have there.

Back