• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

nagacanario eats the round savannah 7 hybrid

well guys and gals , the 2011 season has begun here in the states. i must admit i was a little scared to get started. today i did the round phenotype of my savannah 7 hybrid. the mother plants are doing so much better than last year. they are much thicker and heavier and the flavour is much stronger. it has the perfumey aspect of the yellow 7pod but more floral due to the naga in there. the aroma when you put it in your mouth is almost overpowering. the heat builds and builds. it's nearly got the heat of the butch t or judy's 7pod brown and just as much burn time as anything i've had. the burn went on for 20 plus minutes after the video was over. i've sent some to beagle and hot pooper. and hope to get them out to more people. i'm very happy that junglerain will be adding this to his 2012 season as the land of Oz seems to be a mecca for things happening in the pepper world. anyway , i'm babbling now! enjoy!

thanks for watching yaotzin! i'm not sure whats next. there a real gnarly bumpy naga morich that's looking good maybe that. thanks for watching judy!

Great Vid happening there :cool: Man I love my Hot peppers but eating a whole one of those gnarly lookin Savannahs is crazy stuff!
I like the Pod shape of your hybrid, lookin good.

Micca

Ok now I'm excited ... may have to force a pepper test tonight... If not it will be tomorrow night for sure. The color on your Savannah’s is awesome. After re-watching my Savannah 7 review from last season I am not sure why I don’t have it in my signature line of favorites. I remember is tasted very unique and delicious. I do remember it was the last pepper I tested for the season... and I was pretty worn out. I think I just never got around to updating my signature line. Oh wait…now I remember... since it was not stable yet I wanted to try it again this year before I put it on the list. Glad you also sent that yellow 7. When I tried the yellow the first time I had no reference point … and my tolerance was not where it needed to be. Now I can give it a proper review since so many people seem to love it and my recollection of it was that it was not that special. Oh and I like the new beard, it makes you look like you could chew up 3 Brown 7’s at the same time… then say “What else you got?”

thanks micca! i think it's the fear that gets me going. i don't get that feeling from anything else! thanks for watching mike! they are better this year than they were last year so you'll get a better impression of them. they felt hollow last year , this year they are heavy. much better ferilizer program this year. when my subs went up on YT it motivated me to levels unknown. the season was basically over when you ate that one last year. now it's in full swing! i've got more pods now than i produced all last season. also the 7pod you tried was judys large yellow 7pod. this is jim duffys. it's hotter. judys large yellow is for meant for powder.jims is more like the normal one. i'm growing both because both are really good. gonna do a lot of powder mixes this year. when i started the beard it got itchy , i was gonna shave it but Lazy said to grow it out. can't wait for your test. where pooper? if you got your package then he has to have his by now.

thanks madhatter!! the large phenoype had 60 pods at once and is 6 and a half feet tall! the pod go from the tip of the plant all the way down to nearly touching the soil!!!

Was looking for you to start scream "I'm melting! I'M MELTING!!!". :lol:
Looking good man, but weird you described a bitterness after-taste.

If ya havent seen the video yet, pause it at the 1:14-1:15 range. PRICELESS! HAHAHAHA
I DID get your package today Ed! THANKS man! I JUST got home, so I will probably wait until tomorrow night before I do a test. Sorry, just not enough time to let the belly calm down before bed! lol
These things look AWESOME! That one round one is scaring the DOOKIE outta me! With my tolerance not being up to ssnuff yet, Im sorry, but Im gonna have to fall in line behind Mike and try a piece. lol
But yeah man, these things look AMAZING! They will be on next years list for SURE!

Yay first super hot of the year!!!! Great video, sure does look like winner. I love the beard, you like like hugh jackman in xmen. First fresh pod of the year is always killer. I sure am jealous you have all those pods. Cant wait to see some of the soon to come videos.

The first superhot of the season is a mighty big step, and you handled that one admirably...

...and probably was a relief to get that first one out of the way.

You might have to get ahold of Roach for a special guest appearance on your next vid.

A good sidekick can add much humor, fun and entertainment value to the festivities...just think of Beaglestorm and Ronnie...

But Roach will have to be advised of the no relief rule...if he wants to play with the BIG boys...

...he'll have to abide by the rules too. :hell: :dance: :crazy: :dance: :hell:

It looks like you're off to a good start for the season and lookin' forward to more of your tests to come... :cool:

dvg

Back