• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video nagacanarios may 2011 garden video

hey all. not quite sure why the video didn't fill in. did youtube change something again. anyway this is supposed to be a video of the garden. hope you enjoy , as soon as i figure out what the hell is going on!

Great video man :woohoo: lots of pods! I have seen your test videos and they are cool will go and check out your other plant ones as I have not seen them yet. I can wait to get pods going on mine now as I only got the one :dance:

Very nice.

Got to say that I was surprised by the size of your plants. Mine never grow that big.

Bleash

I cant wait to get a hold of some of those Savannah 7's man! You're having a HELL of a year! Everything looks damn good man. You don't like Naga's, do ya? :lol:

Very Cool vid man. Everything looks awesome. Plants are are Huge and already producing heaps of pods. Never heard of the Savana 7 pot but it looks Sweeeeeettt!

Good stuff!

Cheers!

thanks for watching raelacea! thanks for watching omri! thanks datil patch. i don't think they are stable yet. mike(beaglestorm) is growing plants from a pod i sent him last year so we will see what happens. i'll be sending some out this year for some people interested in doing a test vid(where's nate?) , thanks bleash. i use spray n grow foliar feed and a few tsp. of pelletised chicken poop. foliar feeding is awsome. plus 15 gallon containers are great for naga's , scorps and 7pods. thanks sean. i like them all. i can sit there for hours and watch them grow! can't wait to see you test a savannah 7.thanks madhatter. the savannah 7 is an accidental cross. the flavour , color and now the yeild have made me keep the plant.thanks for puting the video up brian! i did what i always do but the link didn't turn to the video. thanks for watching pappy. i hope the season is good for all of you!

Back