• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness has a rematch with the douglah

thanks for watching and commenting pappy! Hey neil! i didn't know you were on here! if anyone should be it's you. i don't think i'd be doing this if it wasn't for you. you a the pioneer of this stuff! thanks all of you!!

thanks lazy! i wish i was immune. but then again , what fun would that be! i'm glad you put that snacksandsuch kid on here. i stumbled into his vids about 3 weeks ago and flipped out. no one had commented on the video i watched so i told him how good he did. a friend invite came back instantly! every since then he has been instantly commenting on anything i put on youtube. never thought of inviting him here. that was a great idea. i'm gonna try to persuade him as well.they could give that kid his own show!

I didn`t pass and now think it was the dumbest thing that I have done in awhile :doh:

Cut a small douglah from Chris in half and popped into into my mouth.

My first reaction was spit it out! :shocked:

After chewing for a bit my whole head :lol: felt like it was :mouthonfire:

Burned all the way down and I am sitting here with gut pangs :scared:

yeah alpheon. we all get curious. we are human. it's so wierd. everyone talks about douglah like it's the death of humanity but other than the burn while i ate it , this one didn't make me suffer so bad hours later. yellow 7 made my belly ache 2 hours later. a frosty from wendys made it go away. contours scorpion almost had me in the E.R. 5 hours later. it's got me scared to eat the scorp and the butch t that judy sent me but i will anyway. and this barrackpore , one of my new favorites had me in misery the whole night lastnight. it kept going away and coming back stronger. now i know why neil is the only other test i've found but both douglahs didn't do that to me for some reason. anyway , you got guts for trying it after what you said the chocolate bhut did to you! i hope your ok! lets hope the phillies get through this series and beat texas's ass!. take care!

yeah alpheon. we all get curious. we are human. it's so wierd. everyone talks about douglah like it's the death of humanity but other than the burn while i ate it , this one didn't make me suffer so bad hours later. yellow 7 made my belly ache 2 hours later. a frosty from wendys made it go away. contours scorpion almost had me in the E.R. 5 hours later. it's got me scared to eat the scorp and the butch t that judy sent me but i will anyway. and this barrackpore , one of my new favorites had me in misery the whole night lastnight. it kept going away and coming back stronger. now i know why neil is the only other test i've found but both douglahs didn't do that to me for some reason. anyway , you got guts for trying it after what you said the chocolate bhut did to you! i hope your ok! lets hope the phillies get through this series and beat texas's ass!. take care!

It`s all good! A glass of milk and time was all it took.Also felt like I would vomit for awhile :(
Won`t be eating anymore douglah halfs anytime soon. :rofl:

Funny you mention the bhut... what really got me was how it grabbed me by the chest. First time for that and didn`t know
what was happening.

Anyone beside me get numb hands from this one? It has happened twice this week, very interesting feeling. My son says it feels like your hands are getting dizzy!

Back