• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Name that food.

Scoville DeVille said:
A microwaved hotdog cluster. If no one knows how to make those, then, well, I don't know what to tell you.
post-4713-0-58548500-1481937476.jpg

I didn't know you went to sausage camp with Jay.

The Hot Pepper said:

Are they flipped or sunny side? What doneness is yolk? Do you need cast iron and/or bacon grease? Butter? (golden)

:pics:

Definitely flipped!  and as the name suggests.....the yolk is well done.   BUTTER!  or BACON GREASE!  depending on what else is cooking~  no cast iron...
Scoville DeVille said:
Yeah, SL, give us the deets. This is the "food everyone should know how to cook thread"!!!!

:pics:
A'ight....a'ight...

The Hot Pepper said:
SL off topic. Figures. :rofl:
Yep!  Gotta keep the reputation in tact!

You Asked for it, you got it!

Perfectly cooked cremated eggs!

Start with a medium hot non stick pan-
IMG_5648.JPG

Add a bit o' better butter- (This butter got a bit brown cuz I was mucking about taking pictures for you guys instead of cooking!!!)
IMG_5649.JPG

Crack in the egg, making sure to break the yolk
IMG_5650.JPG

Couple Grinds of Black Pepper (sorry, geeme!)
IMG_5651.JPG

flip it over.  just use a wrist flip, no scrapers of spatulas!!!!
IMG_5652.JPG

Done and DONE!
IMG_5653.JPG

I think with bacon and mayo on a kaiser roll it would be good. On a plate not so much.

Hey, Pookie! You asked for the egg! Not a full on TD worthy presentation! Still on the Kindle and cant find that image link. Yer just gonna have to Corrector yourself.

Thank you!!! :lol:
PS- ask CJ to check pm in a few. Message in a few... ;)

salsalady said:
Hey, Pookie! You asked for the egg! Not a full on TD worthy presentation! Still on the Kindle and cant find that image link. Yer just gonna have to Corrector yourself.

I meant the egg itself not your own presentation lol! I meant I don't want eggs like that unless on a sammie. Thanks for cooking it up, you explained it perfectly. 

Oh!!! That reminds me of a story involving bachelor cooking, then-illegal medicines, frozen pizza and that cardboard disk...

Back