• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Name that food.

IMG_0918.JPG

Yelp!
1-Star

I entered the topic with high expectations. Seemed like an opportunity for thoughtful discussion and perhaps a few quality food photos.

What I experienced was a drunken mess, with disgusting images that can barely be described as "edible".

And my waiter was most certainly inebrateted, and quite rude I might add.

Further, I specifically asked to speak to a manager and was soundly mocked for this.

I would leave zero stars for this topic if Yelp! would allow it. Shame on this discussion community for tolerating this debacle, shame.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Yelp!
1-Star

I entered the topic with high expectations. Seemed like an opportunity for thoughtful discussion and perhaps a few quality food photos.

What I experienced was a drunken mess, with disgusting images that can barely be described as "edible".

And my waiter was most certainly inebrateted, and quite rude I might add.

Further, I specifically asked to speak to a manager and was soundly mocked for this.

I would leave zero stars for this topic if Yelp! would allow it. Shame on this discussion community for tolerating this debacle, shame.

Three words: class action lawsuit. 

Back