misc Name that MUSTARD!!!

I'm almost ready to start bottling my mustard so I now need to name it. I have no clue what to call it though. So...post your ideas, if I select it you'll get a nice supply of all of my products and a T-shirt. Please stay with the Cajun or Voodoo theme.

Begin...

lol, yeah I was already regretting hitting the submit button as I was hitting it.

Just for an idea of where I'm trying to go with this...one of my hot sauces will be called Mardi Gras Madness.

cajunheat said:
lol, yeah I was already regretting hitting the submit button as I was hitting it.

Just for an idea of where I'm trying to go with this...one of my hot sauces will be called Mardi Gras Madness.

LMAO....

Lundi Gras Kickin Mustard

The Big Easy Sleazy Mustard

Kickin Cajun Creole Mustard

Louisiana Swamp Gas Mustard

Coonass Cajun Mustard

Cajun Kick Mustard

Kickin Cajun Mustard (sub titled with "Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez"(let the good times roll) or "joie de vivre" (joy of living))

The Lower 9 Spicy Cajun Mustard

Going back through the submissions and making minor changes these are three names I'm leaning towards. If anyone else has any other ideas or can make a play off what I'm going to post feel free to voice your thoughts.

Fire on the Bayou Cajun Mustard

Voodoo Magic Cajun Mustard

Kickin Cajun Mustard

Fire on the Bayou Cajun Mustard sounds like a winner to me!!! It flows nicely and congures great visuals.

cajunheat said:
feel free to voice your thoughts.

I've been thinking about wearing my underwear inside out for a day just to see what it's like........

cajunheat said:
Going back through the submissions and making minor changes these are three names I'm leaning towards. If anyone else has any other ideas or can make a play off what I'm going to post feel free to voice your thoughts.

Fire on the Bayou Cajun Mustard

Voodoo Magic Cajun Mustard

Kickin Cajun Mustard

Quick! Bust out some Neville Bros. pronto! Crack a hosky and let the mustard speak to you...

Fire on the Bayou! Yeah that one. And if you do a smoky one, you can do Smoke on the Bayou................ yeah. Cool.

Back