• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Name that pepper

I had to share these ... my lack of patience finally got the best if me.

1004628cy4.jpg

Looks like an unripe scorpion, unripe naga, and a unripe hab of some sort. You should have really waited just a few more weeks is all. Some like their peppers green.

The first one is Trinidad Scorpion the second one is Naga the third one I assume Peruvian Chinense or Champion that is my opinion if I'm wright.

915river said:
The first one is Trinidad Scorpion the second one is Naga the third one I assume Peruvian Chinense or Champion that is my opinion if I'm wright.

Correction the third one look a like Chapeu de Frade(PI4979740

They seem so small. Is the scale accurate? It's too hard to guess honestly. I could show you five peppers of any type that look like a certain variety in "most" cases. A spiked Bih Jolokia is hard to duplicate though!

Chris

You are all wrong.

Name the peppers? You got it.

The one on the left is Theodore

The one in the middle is Horatio

The one on the right is Aristotle

Scorpion, Naga & I was hoping you guys would be able to help me out!

The 3rd was consumed by a co-worker and had no heat at all ... said there was a "tang". He then began to mock me while grabbing the Scorpion and 'checked' himself! One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

I had already given the Naga to a korean motel owner that gave me some peppers, so that puts a end (for now) to this story.

p.s. I do not know the 3rd pepper, so will keep posting pics.

I know they are not the best pics, but this is all I have right now. These plants are in the country 'roughing' it.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Take care

Looks like a hottie to me, I really can't think of any pepper with no heat that looks like this.

Good luck though!

Great pics man, love the look of the Scorpions! Man, don't you hate it when the pepper get all dirty from rain and misc. weather, dude that happens to me almost every day. I'm thinking of puting down a light amount of grass clipings to reduce that a little.:think:

Great stuff
talk to ya later.

Back