Need chili powder!

Hey guys. First, I'm soooo sorry I've dropped off the face of the earth for some time, here's a quick list of reasons:

1. Started a new business that has consumed every waking and sleeping hour. (Harry's Deli)
2. Had all of my pepper plants stolen... LIKE WHO STEALS FREAKIN' PEPPER PLANTS!???
3. Family stuff that no one cares about.

In any event, like everyone on here, I absolutely love all things chili so I'm planning on creating some cool stuff to eat at the deli. I've had the privilege of playing with a few powders from Patrick a while back. (Much thanks Patrick). Here's what I'm after:

Trinidad Scorpion powder
Bhut Jolokia powder
Fatali powder

That's all for now, but I'm sure I will want to play with other stuff in the future. Hope y'all can help! Willing to pay of course.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

Best,

Ashrikala

I'm sorry to hear about that but I have friends and family in Ca. and will tell them about the restaurant. Sorry that I don't have any of the above.

Hey ash sorry to hear bout the trouble.Keep your chin up.Ok my scorp seeds suck! What can you tell me bout your powder?Any chance a couple seeds? Mine aren`t doing a damn thing Thanks Rich

Thanks nova! BTW, I chanced upon some of your Nova Naga seeds and those plants were jacked as well... THEY WILL GET THEIRS.

@Rich, I got some powder a while back from Patrick, I forgot his SN. They were totally tasty and I'm trying to get my hands on some more and I thought I'd try here first.

ashrikala said:
Thanks nova! BTW, I chanced upon some of your Nova Naga seeds and those plants were jacked as well... THEY WILL GET THEIRS.

@Rich, I got some powder a while back from Patrick, I forgot his SN. They were totally tasty and I'm trying to get my hands on some more and I thought I'd try here first.

I think that the Dorset will love them LONG TIME. That's if the coward even has the balls to try them.

Ahhh the drama of life, don't you just love it? I hope everything works out for you just the way you need it to.

I've got a little bit of some "red" powder left if you want some. I combined the last of Red Savina, Caribbean Red and Red Habanero. It's got a great smokey taste and packs a pretty good punch. I might have something a bit stronger too I'll have to look. PM that address to me and we'll get this sorted out. Cool? :cool:

Hey Patrick! Thanks man. I'm gonna hit you up later maybe towards the end of the season, in the meantime, I'll work on finding some stuff. :) Much appreciated.

Hey there. I have some different powders and stuff. Ranging from Thais to bhuts. Got some red jelly on the way from a friend, and I have some Peter pepper jelly. I'll have all sorts come harvest time. Just send me a pm and some more details on what you need and we will figure something out.

How about a Scorpion/Sandwich swap? I've got more pods than I can handle and could swing by to drop off a sample. I've got sun-dried Fatalii's too, but I'm not parting with those cheap.

I can make you fresh Bhut and Scorpion powder this coming December if the price is right...you gotta think...you lose 90-95% weight when dehydrating essentially a pound of fresh pods gives you 1 ounce of powder...and even less if you deseed...probably 1/2-2/3 ounce...

if you are interested, pm me and we can discuss it...

Back