• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Need HELP!!!!!!!

Had gloves on , had to go to bathroom took glove off...... been on FIRE!!!!!!!!! for about 3 hours..

Any suggestions

Try dish soap. It cuts oil.

If that don't work...pray to whatever god you pray to. 

Oh....dont rub too much.  You may have a mess on your hands.

literally.

I can wash my hands 20 times and the oil is still on. The only way that always is effective for removing cap oil is to "wash your hands" with isopropyl rubbing alcohol. It strips the oil off every time.

Tigahb8 said:
I find that having intimate relations with my wife helps ease the pain. :whistle:
ROFLMFAO

Even when I use two sets of gloves, heavy processing always leaves a few burns in unwanted places ... I know it's not fun but guess I've just learned to ride it out. A small price we pay for all dat pepper love ^_^

Been there, I use a product called Goo Gone to clean my hands well, and then use a citrus based hand cleaner with pumice to be double sure. I thought I had blinded myself in one eye one time because I thought gloves were enough.

Nitrile gloves at least 6 mil thick...

As far as once it gets on you, i use bleach! But to be honest, once its absorbed into the skin, its only time that will end the pain. Trust me, take it from a guy who has deseeded hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of NUKES!! :D

I will say i HIGHLY advise you double up on the Nitrile gloves too, leave one pair on at all times, and remove the top pair to do "other things" then replace with a new top pair over the constant bottom gloves :)

Just my Dos Pesos! :D

Carry on my peeps!

Dale Jr

davidestesfl said:
Been there, I use a product called Goo Gone to clean my hands well, and then use a citrus based hand cleaner with pumice to be double sure. I thought I had blinded myself in one eye one time because I thought gloves were enough.
that sucks! BTW....welcome to the site my fellow Tampon! LOL :D

+10 on the Nitrile... Used 15 of my new Ghost ,about 25 Datils, 20 or so Scotch Bonnets(yellow); Making some test sauces :hotsauce:  and not a problem with skin :party: , but noticed when washing after the Ghosts started coughing,sneezing  :!:  :!:
Found out the Ghost is very good in sauces so far :woohoo:

Anyone know why I have a warning points :crazy: thing????

Tigahb8 said:
I find that having intimate relations with my wife helps ease the pain. :whistle:
As long as you don't transfer the oil to her. In which case she may bobbit for you. :onfire:

TOWA, I am married to a pure blooded Cajun that was raised with cayenne in her bottles! The extra heat just gives her something to talk about later!!
:onfire: :censored: :censored:

Back