NEED PEPPERS TO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scovie's like the Candyman or Bloody Mary, say his name three times and he shall appear...

Speaking of candy, I think we should just give this young buck a lollipop and send him on his merry way...

I'm getting the distinct feeling there's going to be a banning soon... gonna go get some popcorn for the show

Just noticed that. Well played, sir

Let me try to put this nicely. NO. Now beat it ass clown.
+1

First of all, you don't NEED peppers. Nobody NEEDS peppers, let alone free ones. Second of all, in life, things are a trade off. People don't work hard on anything inclucing growing peppers, to give them away for nothing. And no, it doesn't have to be for money, I have given stuff to beginners, and I am sending someone "free" seeds now actually, because he is a cool guy and I'd be glad to help him.

I suggest you have the mods delete this account, ask them to let you re-register, and then try again.

WOW!

Since the thread isn't locked....but it looks like the account is deleted????...

I'll add that folks around here will donate to worthy causes in a heartbeat. Be it product, fresh pods, you name it, they'll help. But to just ask for free stuff for yourself? :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back