Need some more members for my giveaways

Well it's no big secret that I enjoy sending out boxes of pods or bags of seeds to random members here for free. I do it very regularly actually, usually at least once a week, this week it was 3 SFRB full of mixed pods.

Well, what I do is: any time I receive something or someone buys something from me or whatever I write that person's information on an index card and put it in a little box thing I have. When I am choosing who to send something to, I dump out all of those index cards and shuffle them around and get my wife to pick however many. Then I'll check to make sure that user is still active and then send it on its way.

Well trouble is, I'm running out of people to send stuff to (I try not to send the same person something free)

So...if you like free pods/powders/seeds, then PM me your name and address and I'll add you to the box of cards. That's all you have to do to have a chance. This isn't any kind of scam or joke, feel free to ask most any active members who have been around a while and they'll tell you.

Vincent Kelley
Oh and don't message me every week asking if I'll just send it to you or something. If your card is picked then you'll get a pm from me with a tracking number.

Haha, "Are we there yet?!" 

Very cool of you Vince. Everything you have to offer is top notch too! I'll toss my name in to the ring of fire. Do you have a site or seeds/pods for sale regularly? I was unaware. I'd like to check it out if so.

Thanks brudda!

3/5King said:
Haha, "Are we there yet?!" 

Very cool of you Vince. Everything you have to offer is top notch too! I'll toss my name in to the ring of fire. Do you have a site or seeds/pods for sale regularly? I was unaware. I'd like to check it out if so.

Thanks brudda!
No I sure don't have a website...but you've given me something to think about. If I have pods for sale I always post em here. I don't believe I would have the pod volume to offer pods for sale constantly, but seeds is a whole different story

Back