• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Need Suggestions........

Hi all
A work college is coming over to USA on Wednesday & i have asked him to keep an eye out for some hot sauces for me.Now i have a list to give him,please take a look & advise me.
In not particular order:
FatKid Sauces
Defcon
Three Hot Tamales
Hatari African Buffalo wing sauce
Cajohn - 10
Unckle Big
Droolin Devil
oh yeah and Kato's aswell...nearly forgot ;)
any of the above & more

I'm looking for Hot sauce & Wing sauce....

Cheers on any info

Ian

I can not comment on any of the sauces except the DefCon Series. For wings (if they like it hot), I would recommend DefCon 1.

ChromeDome said:
Aww dont say that....its close to Clearwater i think

Clearwater, FLORIDA?!?!? You mean near where myself and Grafcore are? There's quite a few good places to shop there!(Well at least a couple anyways) Just let either of us know and we'll point 'em in the right direction.

ChromeDome said:
Hi all
A work college is coming over to USA on Wednesday & i have asked him to keep an eye out for some hot sauces for me.Now i have a list to give him,please take a look & advise me.
In not particular order:
FatKid Sauces
Defcon
Three Hot Tamales
Hatari African Buffalo wing sauce
Cajohn - 10
Unckle Big
Droolin Devil
any of the above & more

I'm looking for Hot sauce & Wing sauce....

Cheers on any info

Ian

FKS is not available down there (yet!), but I could certianly ship some down to where they are staying. Also, there is a 15% discount for all THP members (coupon code HOTPEPPER15 at checkout). Just let me know, shipping would only be what it costs to get it there. PM if interested.

BTW, your list order is perfect ;)

Ian,

We are over on the east coast of Florida and have the Defcon sauces and some 3 Hot tamale sauces But was a little disappointed not to see any Kato's on your list none the less give us a shout when you are down here in Florida 888-528-KATO(5286) and maybe we can get you righted around.

Mick
Kato's

Sickmont said:
Clearwater, FLORIDA?!?!? You mean near where myself and Grafcore are? There's quite a few good places to shop there!(Well at least a couple anyways) Just let either of us know and we'll point 'em in the right direction.

Yeah thats the place....so spill the beans,where to go? i have 7hrs left before he leaves work today & need to give him my list and maybe some places to get them from.

ChromeDome said:
Yeah thats the place....so spill the beans,where to go? i have 7hrs left before he leaves work today & need to give him my list and maybe some places to get them from.

Ummm...he probably could start off at Peppers on the Pier in St. Pete, but honestly his best option would be to get in touch with Mick at Kato's.

Well my work mate has come back off his holiday & guess what he got me?..............nothing :( he says he could'nt find anything,oh well he was on holiday with his family so i didnt expect him to go out of his way just for hot sauce.Looks like i will have to import it over on my own.Sounds expensive....but when you have an addiction.

looks like it's time to do some serious 'net-surfin' dude! that is after you get some special THP deals from the other site members... ;)

Just bought a bottle of CaJohns 10 --- Hvent tried it on anything yet but the palm of my hand ---Good heat and good taste

People may think I am crazy, but I couldn't live without crystal's wing sauce. I add habaneros and garlic, but that base just has the classic wing flavor for me.
I kind of doubt if that is available in the UK.

cheezydemon said:
People may think I am crazy, but I couldn't live without crystal's wing sauce. I add habaneros and garlic, but that base just has the classic wing flavor for me.
I kind of doubt if that is available in the UK.

You think thats bad? I like Texas Pete as a base :shocked:

Before I found Defcon that is ....

Back