Need Your Vote!

DownRiver,

Fanciful thinking on my part (but "if" I do win this deal) I will throw a party, just not at "my house"  - if I did, I would awaken to headlines in the news "Former cop Reggie Sharpe threw a bash at his house.."  :rofl:  The media would have a blast.... and I'd end up in some Godawful pictures swirling the net...

The party will be here https://www.fireflydistillery.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6JfoxpqW6AIVAz0MCh1wgAa1EAAYASAAEgJIhPD_BwE      A wonderful bunch of folks who just opened up a great venue very close. Could walk home from there if I had to....

Absent any winnings or fanfare, it would be my honor to have a beer with each and everyone here (for real). I am not anonymous, very easy to find. Get to Charleston, ring me up and I will find you! That's what I do. Open invitation.   :cheers:
Reggie

still awaiting results....... :doh:

WarrantMan said:
DownRiver,

Fanciful thinking on my part (but "if" I do win this deal) I will throw a party, just not at "my house"  - if I did, I would awaken to headlines in the news "Former cop Reggie Sharpe threw a bash at his house.."  :rofl:  The media would have a blast.... and I'd end up in some Godawful pictures swirling the net...

The party will be here https://www.fireflydistillery.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6JfoxpqW6AIVAz0MCh1wgAa1EAAYASAAEgJIhPD_BwE      A wonderful bunch of folks who just opened up a great venue very close. Could walk home from there if I had to....

Absent any winnings or fanfare, it would be my honor to have a beer with each and everyone here (for real). I am not anonymous, very easy to find. Get to Charleston, ring me up and I will find you! That's what I do. Open invitation.   :cheers:
Reggie

still awaiting results....... :doh:

hrBLrwF.gif

Well, the contest results were finally published on 6-17-2020. Just today I was made aware by a friend who provided me a copy of the newspaper....

CP1.jpg

"Best Local Artisanal Food Product" went to Callie's Biscuits. 

CP2.jpg

That's the breaks I reckon. We fought a good fight as an underdog. Against many odds we made the ballot (again thanks greatly to you guys/gals here.) Went up against some big, well funded contestants. In all, I am very proud. Not too shabby for a first run! I appreciate all the support, more so than I can express here. 

Thank you! 

Reggie

Back