Needing Primo and/or Reaper Seeds

I'm interested in Primo and/or Reaper seeds. I have some but they are crossed, I grow just for sauce anymore so what I have eill work as they are blistering hot but the purest in me wants true seed so if you have these aim interested !

Spankyscolts said:
Got the seeds today thank you I will pop some yellow Krackens in the mail next week, got to dig em out there are only a fe but enough to give you

Awesome! Thanks. They will definitely be in the coming years grow

Rymerpt said:
Pepper people rock!
On this site they sure do. It is a bastian for kindness and (believe it or not) sanity.

I've met people that tried to stalk me, banned me over a miss-understanding on their part. I got flamed for my seed list for an hour and a half the other night in public and in private because of some seeds I took off a seed train that they said its impossible for me to have. I have had to add more pepper people to my block list on facebook than people from any other sector of my life.

Here? I have added one person to my block list. Where did I meet them? Facebook.

I'm contemplating rescinding my membership in any facebook group dealing with peppers, and staying here with the sane and kind people.

jsschrstrcks said:
I've met people that tried to stalk me, banned me over a miss-understanding on their part. I got flamed for my seed list for an hour and a half the other night in public and in private because of some seeds I took off a seed train that they said its impossible for me to have.
I took 4 seeds of the variety you're talking about but decided not to grow because of that same type of drama. I've probably made 50 seed trades on THP & have only been burned once. Agreed to give someone 20 varieties for just 5-6 but he never sent or responded. In addition to trades, I have given out seed with nothing in return many times and have been the recipient of such kindness many times so if 1 exchange out of maybe 100 goes wrong, I can certainly live with it. Facebook has been 50/50 for me. Out of the blue, after a long conversation, a FB guy talked me into sending him a MFRB of pods (that's a big box) for 20-25 varieties of seeds. Nothing. THP pepper people rock for sure. Other pepper people- hit or miss. High levels of both rocking and non-rocking. :)

coachspencerxc said:
I took 4 seeds of the variety you're talking about but decided not to grow because of that same type of drama.
I'm having a hard time writing an objective response to this because I'm still a little annoyed with some of those people. But I wouldn't and didn't throw them out.

My plan? Grow them out. Maybe they are real - and if so, decide what I want to do at that point. If they aren't the same as the pictures out there, then lets figure out what they are, label them properly if possible, and go on with our lives. If its a good pepper, and worth the effort to stabilize and name, thats an option at that point too.

jsschrstrcks said:
I'm having a hard time writing an objective response to this because I'm still a little annoyed with some of those people. But I wouldn't and didn't throw them out.

My plan? Grow them out. Maybe they are real - and if so, decide what I want to do at that point. If they aren't the same as the pictures out there, then lets figure out what they are, label them properly if possible, and go on with our lives. If its a good pepper, and worth the effort to stabilize and name, thats an option at that point too.
Main reason I passed on them is because they aren't that impressive to me. I asked the person who put them on the train what they looked like because my initial search came up empty. He said it looked like a chocolate hab but longer. I searched more on facebook and that's what it looked like there too.

RalphTheChilihead said:
Anybody have any cool Reaper/primo Crosses???
I have some reaper crosses I think it crossed with Jigsaw, they were in between Jigsaw and primo some of the pods were big and bumpy

I know exactly what variety you're talking about. I can also guess who the person on FB was that questioned it. All I can say is that variety came from a member here that was once part of that "group". He's very trustworthy and I believe him 100%. I got seeds for those from a seed train a year ago with that exact name from him. Not going to mention the group or member because I don't want to drag him into a bunch of BS that doesn't matter. Apologies for going off topic but I dealt with this same issue when I asked a member of that "group" if he had any info on that pepper.

Scorched said:
I know exactly what variety you're talking about. I can also guess who the person on FB was that questioned it. All I can say is that variety came from a member here that was once part of that "group". He's very trustworthy and I believe him 100%. I got seeds for those from a seed train a year ago with that exact name from him. Not going to mention the group or member because I don't want to drag him into a bunch of BS that doesn't matter. Apologies for going off topic but I dealt with this same issue when I asked a member of that "group" if he had any info on that pepper.

What kind of pepper you guys are making me want some

Back