free Networking (Free Nutterz)

Alabama Jack gave me this idea so I thought I would throw it out there. If anyone lives near or frequents a small local specialty food shop an has has a casual relationship with the owners or staff. I will send a sample pack to the HP member if they agree to forward samples to the local shop. I'm not looking for salesmen, this is just a way for members of the HP to try my product, and as for me the possibility of landing a new customer.

As I was typing this post I just got a call from a guy that owns Insane Sauces that would like to carry the Nutterz ( because J T decided to eat a Naga last week, Thanks JT)

I'm not looking for anyone to go out of there way, if in your ordinary travels you go to a local bar, hot sauce shop or little gift shop, and you think a potato chip coated peanut would fit in that shop, PM me and I'll send you a package with some product for yourself. Thanks Dick T

sorry, U S residents only

Well Dick, as soon as I had these I knew I had to take some to my local hot sauce store and have them try them. Glad it worked out and thanks again for sending me some!

JayT said:
Well Dick, as soon as I had these I knew I had to take some to my local hot sauce store and have them try them. Glad it worked out and thanks again for sending me some!

Thanks Jay T

Back