Never drink another drop

Strange though that my parents weren't angry with me, I think they saw how much I was suffering and thought "She won't do that again in a hurry" Or maybe they gave me a good hiding when I was drunk and I don't remember. I do remember my Mum picking me up in her car and she had a bucket with her, it wasn't needed but I was just worried that if it was needed and I missed then she'd be sooooo mad. Never mind the fact that her young teenage daughter has just got drunk at lunchtime in the middle of the town centre and thought that dancing in the flower beds in the high street would be a laugh :oops:

rainbowberry said:
Strange though that my parents weren't angry with me, I think they saw how much I was suffering and thought "She won't do that again in a hurry" Or maybe they gave me a good hiding when I was drunk and I don't remember. I do remember my Mum picking me up in her car and she had a bucket with her, it wasn't needed but I was just worried that if it was needed and I missed then she'd be sooooo mad. Never mind the fact that her young teenage daughter has just got drunk at lunchtime in the middle of the town centre and thought that dancing in the flower beds in the high street would be a laugh :oops:

:lol::lol:

I actually had a night like that last weekend. I was drinking Jameson on the rocks....then......another......and another....next thing you know my brother brought out the hot damn 100 proof.:shocked:...I just know I woke up in the morning with an odd taste in my mouth. I asked my wife what happened. Turns out I'm glad I didn't remember. However, man was I kind of embarrassed:shocked::lol:

Chiliac said:
Hey, just making us hungry for the details won't do! C'mon on! :)

I've had funny drunk stories before, but I'm an Iraq vet and I kind of had a flashback. It's not something that happens often though. If it was funny I would have shared.;) Also, to try to keep the story on the funny side. I have run down the street naked on New Years Eve when I was 19 once...lol!! I think it was around 6 degrees outside and lord knows I probably looked like it was cold out at the moment too..lol!!

Sorry, didn't mean to put the finger on an open wound, man!

A guy I know once "woke up" walking down the street completely naked in the middle of the night!!! He woke up a guy next door to him (obviously, he had no keys on him) and crashed at his place. Since that night, people in his house avoid him, I'd really like to know what happened that nite!!! (NO! It wasn't me! :))

Chiliac said:
Sorry, didn't mean to put the finger on an open wound, man!

A guy I know once "woke up" walking down the street completely naked in the middle of the night!!! He woke up a guy next door to him (obviously, he had no keys on him) and crashed at his place. Since that night, people in his house avoid him, I'd really like to know what happened that nite!!! (NO! It wasn't me! :))

No sweat chiliac. It's all good. However, that story you told me is pretty funny!:lol:

Welcome tomorrow morning (not) My eyes are drooping already and I know my head's gonna pound and my mouth will taste like Sh*t. Dinner time for me if I manage to get it in my mouth.

* I wonder what the record is for previewing your post, 'cos I think I've broken it*

Back