• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

New 3-Wheeler

Crazy Monkey

Business Member
Slightly used Ram 2500 Outdoorsman for sale...Still has 3 good wheels... :P

3-WHEELER.PNG

4th wheel....

DEBRIS.PNG

The culprit...

CUPLPRIT.PNG

:violin:

Can't get the smell of the airbag propellant out of my nose :P

Shorerider said:
That's crazy, we need more details. 

I was heading home last Wednesday from getting a haircut and had just turned left at an intersection onto a 2 lane road. There was a fairly sharp curve to the left just after the intersection and it had been raining. The woman in the other vehicle was heading in the opposite direction of me and was going too fast into the curve and slid into my lane. Saw her at the last second and managed to at least try and swerve out of the way. Otherwise would have been head on. Her car hit my driver's side fender and wheel. Crushed the fender, completely tore off the wheel, crumpled the driver's side door, and bent the front bumper. Both my front airbags deployed and I think all of hers did. The woman in the other car was fine. I had a knot on top of my head from hitting the roof of the truck and bruises across my chest from the seat belt. The car she was driving has insurance, but she is not on the policy. Now the fun starts on getting them to pay to either fix or total my truck... 

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
  Glad you're OK.... How'd you hit your head wearing a seatbelt?

Thanks!

Hit the top of my head on the roof of the car. Must've had some vertical momentum from the impact. I had a fire extinguisher in the center console that was all the way at the bottom under a bunch of papers, and tools and things. It somehow wound up on the passenger side floorboard. Nothing else came out of the console and the lid was closed...

sirex said:
Imagine how fast you have to be going to do that to a Ram 2500.

Thanks.
I was doing 20-25mph & she said she was doing 30mph (the speed limit)..Don't think so...

Nulle said:
Glad you're ok. Now you know not to get a haircut ;-)

Thanks.
Lol..I had actually shown up at the barbershop about 30 minutes early for my appointment and the barber was backed up about an hour. I went home then came back later when he was ready. 

Back