• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

New Carolina Reaper record, not what you think

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
40 freakin' minutes to watch some attention needy idiots set a record that no one here even know about unless you remember this?> Guinness World Records!!`

I'm currently watching a Shark Tank episode with the wife..... I'M OUT!
`

'nuff said.

"The genes underlying “badges of status” like ornamentation are then passed on and spread in the population over time. But it’s also apparent that, in other species, the social structure can lead to multiple males mating with the same females. This generates a competition between the sperm of male rivals, so males are better off investing their resources in their testicles rather than their “badges of status” because there’s no way they can become an alpha male anyway."

https://www.inverse.com/article/54772-testicle-size-primate-reproductive-success

The most I'll eat in a day is two and they sure as hell are never back to back. I don't get trying to use food to look impressive.

Back