• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics New DIY DWC pics!

Just fired up two more DWC coffee buckets. One has my fatali seedling, and the other us a Cross Country Nurseries Naga Morich. The fatali is in a rockwool cube in the hydroton and the naga was a dirt transplant. Let me tell you...washing the soil off of a root bound 8" potted naga is no easy task. Took me 20 minutes. But the roots are massive! I just coiled them into the net cup and surrounded it with hydroton.
272a9e19.jpg

e2241510.jpg

check out the node explosion on this sucker!!
100f5556.jpg

0be52dc8.jpg

I can only take credit for the fatali as I've grown him from seed. The naga is from ccn, I'm just making sure it stays in the condition I got it. I was a DWC sceptic until I stuck my morouga in one and the roots are outgrowing the leaves! When the leaves finally catch up with the roots....good gawd!

Is that one of the ones you showed in the boxes from Cross Country you'd been waiting for 16 days. If so WOW. My daughters stepson goes to U of H there, she's there now. Warrior's are our competition here in Fresno.

I had a Fatalii last year in one DWC and its was huge, it kept outgrowing my small greenhouse.
Hope you have lots of space around them :)

Bleash

Is that one of the ones you showed in the boxes from Cross Country you'd been waiting for 16 days. If so WOW. My daughters stepson goes to U of H there, she's there now. Warrior's are our competition here in Fresno.

that naga is from ccn but not from the first shipment. The first shipment was the disaster box. However, there are quite a few tomato, naga and trinidad scorpions that I was able to salvage from that shipment! Should be a productive season here! And once these outgrow the coffee buckets, I'm going to have to switch them over to 5 gallon DWC. My morouga outside is getting close to that point already.

Back