NEW Extreme Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that did not work as expected. There was no place to pay except for one area that did not accept the code. I ended up paying the full amount in my search for another screen that might have a place to enter the code. Seeing as I did not get the 50% off, can my membership be extended to a two year?

Yeah SL I will send back 50% you silly goose.

Well that did not work as expected. There was no place to pay except for one area that did not accept the code. I ended up paying the full amount in my search for another screen that might have a place to enter the code. Seeing as I did not get the 50% off, can my membership be extended to a two year?

I don't know what you did wrong but I will fix.

Without a doubt the easiest $22.50 I've spent in a while ... why? ... because now I don't have to build out a standalone marketplace like I'd recently begun to do ... I wasn't really interested in building a marketplace, but I couldn't deal w/ the pettiness in the market section as it were either, so I was going to build a solution just to get away from the trolls ...

now, though ... so. fucking. happy.

PS - looking forward to not having limits on my Drunken Chef posts ...

I like it boss....

$17.50 is dirt cheap for what info i glean off the site. Thats 4 pints with tip. I think this calls for 4 celebration pints. I justify things well.

Yes, you would not go to the Store you would go to Client Area, see your current package, and click upgrade, and pay difference.
If adding the Unlimited package, that, at any time, would be from the Store.
Confusing, I know. I'll try to make it clearer.

Yeah SL I will send back 50% you silly goose.

I don't know what you did wrong but I will fix.

Thanks Boss! You Rock! Just put it towards more months~

Unlimited? I didn't see that in the store.

Can you pick me up a pizza while you're there?

And some beer.

Maybe a couple packs of smokes.

If that's not too much to ask... :D

:rolleyes: scovie, scovie, scovie..... don't make me go there....

LDHS, careful, you might get caught in the backlash~~~~ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back