New Forum

Ok the text has been added back, but it now reads "Blog This"??? Wow this is some weird software as it just changes randomly..

Ok it seems to be gone again? Wow this is cool.. It's like x-mas in June because you never know what your gonna get when you open up the forum.

Start a blog and it will probably appear.

At least someone created a blog :lol:

Now do you see it again?

Check your search settings in your cp and click "Mark Board As Read" at the bottom of this page to reset.

Love the mobile version on my Android. Thanks.

One question, How do I add an Avatar on the mobile site? Seems some folks have added theirs or they have carried over where mine has not.

Anyways, great job and thanks.

Yeah the mobile skin is pretty slick.

Not sure what you mean, however, you may be confusing avatars with profile pics. Some areas show profile pics instead of avatars so if you upload both you will not see the default pic anywhere. ;)

What boxes were large? Never got that one.

i meant colored the layout boxes. i initially felt as if the colored boxes bordering the different types of text in each page had too large of an offset from the text itself.

completely used to it now though.

+1 on that, had the same feeling but don't even notice it anymore

Glad you are used to it. There's always initial shock value and what stands out are the differences. Then people get used to it.

Overall this was a success.

and it IS a success!

Change is always difficult, but in the end, it's all good.

I do have a "new content" question.

I've noticed that when I log on several times during the day, sometimes there are lots of new posts and sometimes there are only a few. It seems that the default is "new posts since the last time you logged on", whereas , it seemed like the old forum had the "new posts in the last 24 hours" default.

I liked being able to see recent posts, even if there was no new activity on that post, just to check in on it.

Is there a setting in Profiles or whatever to change "show posts" to "show posts from last 24 hours"?

And thanks for everyone's hard work to keep this forum HOT! (total pun intended ;) )

Yes it's called Search Settings.

thanks THP` but that wasn't exactly what I was looking for....

I think what I'm looking for is not an option. No worries, it's all good'n'spicy~

SL it does exist. Bottom of forum "Today's active content" ;)

SHEESH! like I would have found that one! now where's the same button on the "view new content"?

:giggle:

ALRIGHT! Now I have another challenge for the ForumMasters. Please make it so that us peon members can choose which buttons we like (and can make them very LARGE and VISIBLE ) and can make them enlargeable at the whim of the peonmembers~

Yea, I know.....marmalade skies~~~ It's all good.

Thanks THP.

SL

Back