New from Philly =)

i think you've misconstrued it a bit. this forum seems to have the friendly habit of giving everyone a warm welcome. i often let this section go for a bit, then make a round of posts at one time to welcome new members. it just so happens that they are a company and have their logo as an avatar and link in their sig. other people with companies do the same.

i've met the intensity academy crew, and they happen to be a very friendly group..so i'm sure their posts were meant to be welcomes rather than "click my link" in fact, everyone on this forum seems to be very laid back and friendly..so try to kick back and have a good time here. :cheers:

Sauceman- Talk about Intensity...I was genuinely just trying to give a warm welcome. I had a chance to catch up & tried to say hello. I was not meaning to offend anyone...just a hello.
As far as my avatar goes others have their company logo and award information with links to their website. Our good buddy DEFCON does, he even mentions all his awards...I think it's great, it shows his personality.

Intensity Academy said:
Sauceman- Talk about Intensity...I was genuinely just trying to give a warm welcome. I had a chance to catch up & tried to say hello. I was not meaning to offend anyone...just a hello.
As far as my avatar goes others have their company logo and award information with links to their website. Our good buddy DEFCON does, he even mentions all his awards...I think it's great, it shows his personality.

sorry, i didn't mean to be so harsh. it just seemed to me at the time that you were going after cheap advertising. later i realized that this wasn't the case, n like you said there are other companies on this site also.

Back