New member Checking in to say hello

Hello everyone I live in Missouri, I've been a gardener for many years, I grow a few wild peppers, but also grow the meaner peppers like the Naga and Bhut Jolokia, although I prefer my little wild ones. I have a couple wild species like C. eximiun and C. cardenasii that i have over wintered a couple of years and I will be growing C. galapagoens and C. tovarii if I'm lucky, I also have a C. praetermissums and C. exile and a few other wild bird eye peppers. This Summer has been very hot here and my main garden in the next town over is pretty much done for now, and we will be getting ready to put in a fall crop soon if all goes well.
I will be moving in a couple of months and I worry that I won't have room for all my plants when I do have to make the move. I have about 50 plants some I have had for 20 years and they are apart of me, But if I have to give a few up, I know I can always start over, its just that some are quite large and I doubt if I will find a home for them. They are mostly house plants, My hot peppers that I have in containers will be going with me no matter what. Well I just wanted to check in. I will be keeping my eyes open and hopefully I will be able to find a couple more rare pepper species like C. laceolatum and C. flexousum along with a few others, to fill out my growing list for next year.
George W.

Hi, George

I want to officially invite you to join in September's throwdown - it's going to be the newbies vs. the oldies (a.k.a. "veterans"), and us newbies have got to make a strong show. Hope you can join us!

G

Check out the Throwdown thread for more info.

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Welcome from Fort Worth

Back