New Member for Melbourne Australia!

I'd gladly swap you the home brew barrels for as many of mine that you want. My Dad makes home brew and could make use of them.

I work in Sunshine which is probably a bit closer? 

SR.

Shorerider said:
I'd gladly swap you the home brew barrels for as many of mine that you want. My Dad makes home brew and could make use of them.

I work in Sunshine which is probably a bit closer? 

SR.
They are more like the ones you posted. Not actual home brew barrels.

:welcome: from Brissy!

X1JKU6o.jpg

Just a heads up too... apart from C. baccatum, C. pubescens and a few wild species (I think), importing chilli seeds into Australia without proper certificates and whatnots is a no-no now. I've heard of cases where customs have intercepted seeds but still let them slide, but don't be surprised if the ones you ordered from PL don't make it. Sucks and I'm rooting for ya, but yeah, that's how it is.

Really?? Looking through the pepperlovers vendor thread there was a fair few Aussies in there so thought it was no drama? I guess I'll just wait and see now.

Yeah, they went and changed the regulations a year or two ago. Used to be sweet as provided seeds were labelled correctly.

But hey, you never know, the seeds might not even get intercepted...... ;)

(fingers-crossed for ya!)

Happy to take a gamble on this one I think. It wouldn't the first thing I've brought in that's been let through! lol. 

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Well the lads down in Customs Quarantine decided to take everything from my online order except a packet of Pluma (PL) (Capsicum Baccatum) which seems to be fine to import. Good to know for any future orders......

Back