New Member for Melbourne Australia!

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Been eating chillis since I was young and made my first sweet chilli sauce at 14. These days I'm making more and more varieties of sauce but always have a stack of my chilli oil on hand. I throw that stuff on absolutely everything!

I have just started growing my own peppers with Jalapeno, Habanero, Capsicum and a Trinidad Butch T and all are coming along nicely. I'm looking forward to making a bunch of new sauces in the coming months and instead of just lurking around here I thought I might as well join up!

All the best and I look forward to crossing everyone's path here at one stage or another.  :P

Just be careful here at THP mate. These people seem to think that all us Aussies own Kangaroos as pets, and fence our properties to protect from Dingoes.   :rofl:

Nah, seriously, you'd be hard pressed to find a better bunch of guys and gals anywhere on the Internet. 

Welcome to the family. 

SR.

Shorerider said:

These people seem to think that all us Aussies own Kangaroos as pets, and fence our properties to protect from Dingoes.  

And yer shreemps on da barby, and yer BIG knives...jus kiddin' :party:

:welcome:   from NorCal

Shorerider, who are you kidding? We do keep Kangaroos as pets! It's the only animal we have that isn't necessarily trying to kill you! (Unless you put gloves on then it's every man for themselves).

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to learning a lot from y'all. Looking around there is a bucket load of info already. What I'm really keen on is starting superhots from seed and a little nervous with Melbourne weather. Around June/July I'll be hitting all you up for hints and tips!

Welcome from Romania!
The only bad thing here is, probably you will get infected as most of us, and will end up having too many seeds for too small place... Well, not so sure this is bad or not....

Shorerider said:

Just be careful here at THP mate. These people seem to think that all us Aussies own Kangaroos as pets, and fence our properties to protect from Dingoes.   :rofl:

Nah, seriously, you'd be hard pressed to find a better bunch of guys and gals anywhere on the Internet. 

Welcome to the family. 

SR.

I remember a movie called "Rabbit proof fence". It looks was other place, not your place with Dingoes :)

So after spending some time roaming around here I found myself on Pepperlovers site buying seeds. Should be a good season next year. Now to work out a simple germination set up that ensures I'm still married at picking time. ;)

Burnzy said:
So after spending some time roaming around here I found myself on Pepperlovers site buying seeds. Should be a good season next year. Now to work out a simple germination set up that ensures I'm still married at picking time. ;)
Good luck with that,  growing chillies will test even the best of marriages.  :party:

Oh, and if you're interested.........

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/49568-free-20-litre52-gallon-plastic-drums/

.......the offer still stands. 

SR.

Shorerider said:
Good luck with that,  growing chillies will test even the best of marriages.  :party:

Oh, and if you're interested.........

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/49568-free-20-litre52-gallon-plastic-drums/

.......the offer still stands. 

SR.
Thanks for that. I might hit you up come July. You also just gave me a use for the 17ltr fresh wort kit barrels (home brew) I have laying around. I knew I kept them for a reason! I'm not to far from you either Shorerider. I'm in South Morang.

Back