New Member here from Tampa Bay, FL

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and am here to learn from the pepper growing fanatics out there. I am currently growing all of my peppers in containers as I have very limited space to grow in and the neighborhood condo police will not allow me to build a raised bed :cry: . Waiting for the Condo Police to complain about the Earth Barrels that I just installed. I enjoy creating new meals that are Chile Loco (have sweet heat) I have been perfecting a dry BBQ rub that has 26 different spices and it will make your tongue, lips and throat tingle while giving you a sweet surprise. Just started working on my first Datil Pepper based sauced, the first batch was a hit with my dad who doesn't like hot sauce, he now uses it like ketchup. I will be making a new batch soon as my Datil Crop is just beginning to turn a beautiful yellow-orange (currently have over 100 pods on 6 plants). If you live in the Tampa Bay area drop me a note.

Welcome to the forum! Great to see a member that lives so close to me. How's about you post up some pictures of your plants tomorrow? Suns going down so its too late to get them today

Here are some Pictures of my current crop.... All but the datils where planted in containers on July 13th, 2011... will be spraying with mag over the weekend....

kte5wh.jpg
90xCnh.jpg

PBjZoh.jpg
lUYmDh.jpg

GbmG2h.jpg
4lWHth.jpg

Well I have to say that the first pic!.....Just Wow !!! how do you do that in such a small container?!??
Theres no way a Nole could do that! :lol:
Welcome from Atlanta!!!

Kevin

Well I have to say that the first pic!.....Just Wow !!! how do you do that in such a small container?!??
Theres no way a Nole could do that! :lol:
Welcome from Atlanta!!!

Kevin

Kevin I agree with you there is no way a NOLE could grow peppers like this in fact I think they would fail at growing plastic peppers... GO GATORS!!! :lol:

Back