Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I"m 22 from NY and have been growing and eating peppers since I was young. I currently am growing some Reapers, Chocolate Habs, Naga Vipers, Bhuts, and some 7 Pod Primos, which all will soon have pods. I've lurked this forum for some great info, and it seems like a great site for chili heads alike, so it was time i made an account. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Cheers

Welcome to THP pilgrim
doctormacro1-annex-20-20wayne-20john-20-rio-20bravo-01-150x150.jpg

Murrells Inlet SC

Jutty said:
Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I"m 22 from NY and have been growing and eating peppers since I was young. I currently am growing some Reapers, Chocolate Habs, Naga Vipers, Bhuts, and some 7 Pod Primos, which all will soon have pods. I've lurked this forum for some great info, and it seems like a great site for chili heads alike, so it was time i made an account. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Cheers
Ok who's crazyheat??? You liked this but didn't say hello!! What are you a trouble maker? :)

Back