New to growing

I was wondering if anyone had any extra super hot seeds they were willing to give away. I'm just getting started and was wanting some nice seeds. Thanks.

Hey flsuperhot!  welcome to THP.  I encourage you to spend some time getting to know everyone on the forums, as well as participating in the various forums before you ask for seed.  Having good site karma is helpful if you're looking for genetics.  If you'd rather skip all that socializing and such, head on over to the vendor vault thread and order seed from many of the reputable and good people there.  Most seed is not very expensive for what you get, and with an investment of less than $20 you can surely stock your garden with hotness for years to come.  :)   

SmokenFire said:
Hey flsuperhot!  welcome to THP.  I encourage you to spend some time getting to know everyone on the forums, as well as participating in the various forums before you ask for seed.  Having good site karma is helpful if you're looking for genetics.  If you'd rather skip all that socializing and such, head on over to the vendor vault thread and order seed from many of the reputable and good people there.  Most seed is not very expensive for what you get, and with an investment of less than $20 you can surely stock your garden with hotness for years to come.  :)
Nicely put Dru!!!! :)
juanitos said:
new member, first post asking for free seeds, not exactly the best way to start off.
Like!! Sorry over quota :)
bhut camp said:
Hello my name is...
Same deal brother!! :)

I have some old-ish seed I can send you. Read the "how to send an SASBE" sticky and then PM me and I'll see what I can spare :)

They are right though, in general its best to be a part of the community before asking for free stuff. However (and as is the case with many here) this community has given so much to me, that I don't mind giving back a little here and there.

Judy is the best!

I should point out also that my seeds are open polinated, sometimes that means you will get an interesting cross.

SmokenFire said:
Hey flsuperhot!  welcome to THP.  I encourage you to spend some time getting to know everyone on the forums, as well as participating in the various forums before you ask for seed.  Having good site karma is helpful if you're looking for genetics.  If you'd rather skip all that socializing and such, head on over to the vendor vault thread and order seed from many of the reputable and good people there.  Most seed is not very expensive for what you get, and with an investment of less than $20 you can surely stock your garden with hotness for years to come.   :)   
well said !      :onfire:
didn't this just happen not real long ago ?     :onfire:

Geonerd said:
:rolleyes:

http://pepperlover.com/pepper-seeds/heal-leve/world-hottest
has super-hots starting at 2 dollars a bag. For ten measly bucks you'll get 4~5 varieties, and Judy will likely throw in a few freebies as well.

Often a better and less expensive choice than sending several SASBE's - Figure postage being what it is now a days sending a SASBE can cost about $5-$6 by the time you buy the padded envelope and put on the $2.32 postage for each way. I've pretty much stopped doing the SASBE route unless it is a variety I really want or a single source with several varieties. Figure you can get 3 or 4 varieties from her and probably a couple extras thrown in for the same amount you'd wind up spending for postage on a couple SASBE's and I'd rather send a fellow grower the $ instead of giving it to the USPS -.

jsschrstrcks said:
OP is sending an SASBE to my door :)

Plans to stick around and become part of the community. Its always better to give people the benefit of the doubt ;) Besides, what have I really lost?

Nothing; mostly because this community has provided knowledge/seed/tips/pods in value far more than the genetics you might be sending along.  The added bonus is that you're doing an excellent thing that serves as a great example of how this place is different than most other sites on the net.  Proud of you jcrks.  

Back