New to Smoking

POST THE SMOKER NOT BOOKS! Where the heck is it?

Hahahaha, i know, next weekend it should be sitting on my deck, smoking away

This working away from home, is making it hard to pick it up

DA

DA

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SDC12218.JPG

SDC12219.JPG

SDC12220.JPG

SDC12221.JPG

SDC12223.JPG

SDC12224.JPG

I like the addition of that damper between the firebox and the main grill - and the slide outs - Tres Nice Booma !! 

Thanks for the love, great to have it finally on my deck.

Got a piece of brisket to do this Sunday I hope, fingers crossed

That thing is sweet as all hell! He even put a deflector plate between the firebox and main chamber. Smoke in, flames out.

Watch that top grate in the main chamber, it gets hot up there. A lot hotter than your main grate. Make sure to use internal thermometers for the best results.

Perfectly placed smokestacks so they pull smoke straight across the chamber. How high are those smokestacks?! I know you're a tall dude, so probably no problem lol. Yeah that's good to keep the smoke up and away from your guests. This guy thought of it all! Mine is short but I like the smoke, and I also like to be able to reach the damper on top. :)

VERY VERY nice smoker. The dude must have been trained in the US lol.

ahhh HA HAAAAA! There it is!

I dig the weld detail on it. very sharp. and the fit of the lids looks daam tight!

You are going to give TB a Jonah Falcon sized boner with that Walker Texas Ranger star on there. :rofl:

Too bad for you, the only way to master that thing is trial and error... ya poor bastard!

And what's that black stuff all over your deck? Teers from the Pizza oven?

Hahahahahahahaha, trial and error sounds like fun!!!!

Yeah I spilt some water while moving the pizza oven to the corner, served me right...... Jealously, gonna have to teach that oven a lesson, tripping me up

Shazaaaaam! I've been waiting and waiting to see that monster all set up in your backyard cantina of culinary wonders!!!!! What a ton of fun you're going to have with that thing! Can't wait to see what you come up with the first time around! and the 2nd...and third.............!!!

Congrats Booma! Now go master that creature!!!!! (and name it first?!?!)

Not a Dodge Caravan lol, a caravan.

Back