New toy!!!!!!!!!

Just had this delivered!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Time to make the jerky!!! My famous pineapple Fatali teriyaki blast beef jerky!!! All those waiting on bottles of sauce will be receiving some jerky as well!! Used to sell locally under phat daddy's gourmet jerky. A little side business I had for a few years. Friends have been driving me batty to start making again!! :)
IMG_20150412_124654_hdr.jpg
IMG_20150412_124705.jpg
IMG_20150412_124737.jpg

Really nice stainless shelves!! :)

CAPCOM said:
NICE!!!

That would be great for dehydrating pods as well.

What did it set you back if I may ask?
Paid 400$ bought from a friend in MA think he paid 600$ was going to start making his own but ran into some financial troubles offered to pay full price but just wants jerky instead!! :)
I think he said 645 new from SausageMaker.
Works incredible on pods one reason I was looking for a new one! :) Just feel bad for my buddy. But he bought to copy my recipes for jerky so he was happy to sell with the stipulation that I keep him stalked up!! So we're both happy! This thing works beautiful temp settings from 95/150 deg great for Sun dried tomatoes as well.
CAPCOM said:
NICE!!!

That would be great for dehydrating pods as well.

What did it set you back if I may ask?
Hey CAPCOM check out the Sausage Maker web sites all different sized dehydrators as well as equipment for just making link sausage this one does have books for hanging the links also price are varied from 100+ depending on your requirements.
Cheers

oldsalty said:
Just had this delivered!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Time to make the jerky!!! My famous pineapple Fatali teriyaki blast beef jerky!!! All those waiting on bottles of sauce will be receiving some jerky as well!! Used to sell locally under phat daddy's gourmet jerky. A little side business I had for a few years. Friends have been driving me batty to start making again!! :)
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150412_124654_hdr.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150412_124705.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150412_124737.jpg
Really nice stainless shelves!! :)
Awesome, I love that freaking store and get all my supplies from them! 

How many shelves is that one?

I almost pulled the trigger on this one on my last order from them since I had 50 pounds of venison I wanted to make into jerky.

http://www.sausagemaker.com/32628d-14digitaltouchscreendehydratorwithchromeshelves.aspx

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Awesome, I love that freaking store and get all my supplies from them! 

How many shelves is that one?

I almost pulled the trigger on this one on my last order from them since I had 50 pounds of venison I wanted to make into jerky.

http://www.sausagemaker.com/32628d-14digitaltouchscreendehydratorwithchromeshelves.aspx
They have so many incredible gadgets!!!!!!! Love to browse and dream. Lol could spend a mint in there.
This one has 12 beautiful heavy duty stainless steel shelves.
Would make quick work of that venison!! :)
Oh yeah 14 shelves digi touch screen very nice !!!!! Definitely go for it JHP you won't be disappointed!! :)
Cheers
CAPCOM said:
Sounds like a line from Firefly
Love that series and movie!!!!!!!

oldsalty said:
They have so many incredible gadgets!!!!!!! Love to browse and dream. Lol could spend a mint in there.
This one has 12 beautiful heavy duty stainless steel shelves.
Would make quick work of that venison!! :)
Oh yeah 14 shelves digi touch screen very nice !!!!! Definitely go for it JHP you won't be disappointed!! :)
Cheers
Love that series and movie!!!!!!!
Never should have been canceled.

Back