New toy!!!!!!!!!

My daughter has the series and we both have serenity.
While at barns and noble one day, I asked the girl at behind the counter if they could get me the second season.

That series should have lasted a lot longer was best sci-fi on tv hate when great shows don't last.at least they finished the series with the movie! Don't know how many great shows cancelled and leave you hanging!!
I've definitely have to own both seasons, have the movie. :)

oldsalty said:
That series should have lasted a lot longer was best sci-fi on tv hate when great shows don't last.at least they finished the series with the movie! Don't know how many great shows cancelled and leave you hanging!!
I've definitely have to own both seasons, have the movie. :)
You do realize I was messing with the girl at B&N. :)

NP, You got me there though. I thought you were savvy to the series and the smiley pointed to that, but your verbiage seemed to indicate other. :lol:

CAPCOM said:
NP, You got me there though. I thought you were savvy to the series and the smiley pointed to that, but your verbiage seemed to indicate other. :lol:
Don't know what's wrong with my smiles when I click on the wink face or any other icon the only thing that it shows is the smile or frown have about 50 different but no matter what I've selected only smiley or a frown .
Should look like. (I definitely have to own both the series wink face,have the movie.) Love my kindle just not great at the typing no keyboard have to use a pen thing and freaking spell check changes words completely drives me crazy. Lol I don't own computer it's my wife's. She's a medical transcription editor so doesn't like me to mess with it. Man bad aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh. Lol Told me how to make wink face but forgot again. Only use it read I'm a book nut!!! Wife bought this because house is filled with books!! Just hate to give them away I tend to get attached to them :).
Sorry for giant block of text!! GM is always busting me for that.
Cheers

you can type in emoticons ...

i'm not your guy for knowing them, but i know ONE ...

colonpartycolon, ":party:" without the quotes ... no spaces ...

or, colonhighcolon, ":high:" again, no "'s ... and, no spaces ...

:party:

:high:
maybe not ...

::party::
:

grantmichaels said:
you can type in emoticons ...i'm not your guy for knowing them, but i know ONE ...colonpartycolon, ":party:" without the quotes ... no spaces ...or, colonhighcolon, ":high:" again, no "'s ... and, no spaces ...:party::high:maybe not ...::party:::
Thanks Grant!!! :high: I'm getting better!!

Duck duck goose :)
IMG_20150429_141306_hdr.jpg
IMG_20150429_141448.jpg
skinned!
IMG_20150429_142824_hdr.jpg
kids ready for the pool
IMG_20150429_150036_hdr.jpg
Yummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy duck fat!!! :)
Time for the marinade!!

Back