• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce New XXX Arrival!!

peppersproutfarm said:
You should get your hands on the Tabasco scorpion sauce. That shit is awesome

Postman brought me a gift!!  :woohoo:  :drooling:

Resized_PG_Gallery.jpeg

Ruid said:
I will eat the hottest pepper you can find but fuck Tabasco and tabasco peppers.
Oh, I love love me some Tabasco!! To each their own I guess.

Out of the habanero and Scorpion, flavor wise, I prefer the habanero one....but both are yummy :):)

It cracks me up the hate that chiliheads have towards the Tabasco brand. Here in South Louisiana. The company does great things for the community. I get not liking the Tabasco pepper. Louisiana hot sauce is better with a cayenne pepper in my opinion then flavored with any other pepper of your choosing. I would invite anyone who instantly sees the Tabasco label and gets turned away to try the scorpion sauce. It really is quite good.

peppersproutfarm said:
It cracks me up the hate that chiliheads have towards the Tabasco brand. Here in South Louisiana. The company does great things for the community. I get not liking the Tabasco pepper. Louisiana hot sauce is better with a cayenne pepper in my opinion then flavored with any other pepper of your choosing. I would invite anyone who instantly sees the Tabasco label and gets turned away to try the scorpion sauce. It really is quite good.

I had the scorpion Tabasco with my burger...and  :drooling:  :drooling: it was de-lish!!

I can say this, I can eat raw oysters when we go to the beach for vacation, but if the place only has Texas pete hot sauce  :sick:  :sick:  :shame:  , I leave.

peppersproutfarm said:
I know next to nothing about the brand, but it's great if they do charitable acts. I don't like Louisiana, Crystal, Texas Pete or any of the extremely vinegary ones. Frank's is as close as I get when it comes to the vinegar stuff.

Mmmmm, Franks with last dab added for heat and more flavor.....tossed with fresh wings out of the deep fryer!!  :drooling:

sknxvll said:
Mmmmm, Franks with last dab added for heat and more flavor.....tossed with fresh wings out of the deep fryer!!  :drooling:
I'm not a sauce maker (well any more than any other man) like so many of you guys. I get a funnel, add pepper powders to a sauce and then shake the fuck out of it.

A bit of scorpion powder in a bottle of Frank's goes a long way.

Ruid said:
I'm not a sauce maker (well any more than any other man) like so many of you guys. I get a funnel, add pepper powders to a sauce and then shake the fuck out of it.

A bit of scorpion powder in a bottle of Frank's goes a long way.
lol, I've mixed hot sauces together....so I definitely would think adding powder to another sauce would be fantastic!! :)

ironoxide said:
I can’t justify the cost of hot ones sauces here in Canada... insanely expensive to get here. Before Covid though I’d buy lucky dog sauces by the case lol. Ship to Maine and have in laws pick up.. dammed Covid.

Yes, this whole covid is a pain!!! 

I use it sparingly, as well as using a few other sauces as well. So it lasts quite a while  :dance:

Back