• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce New XXX Arrival!!

Yaaaaay!!!  :woohoo:

My Last dab xxx just arrived and I am sooo excited to try it with steak tonight!!

I loved.. LOVED the orignal, so can't wait to try the XXX out  :party: :party:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-125416_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-125416_Gallery.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 223
It's great. If you're interested in the Apollo version, be warned! They made it more runny so it won't last nearly as long as the other versions. For $20 a bottle, I expect a thick sauce.

Ruid said:
It's great. If you're interested in the Apollo version, be warned! They made it more runny so it won't last nearly as long as the other versions. For $20 a bottle, I expect a thick sauce.

I haven't heard of that one Ruid.....but I DEFINITELY prefer the mash/thicker sauces  :P  :P

I really miss Cappys Brain strain mash  :tear:

Oh WOW......this is just a tad bit hotter than the original Last Dab!! 

It's very very good, but, I do prefer the original. 

Being 'out of the pepper game' (growing and getting pods etc)  for a couple of seasons now, and pretty much just using the habanero Tabasco sauce, which I personally love.......has made eating this XXX even worse haha  :onfire:

But, I do enjoy a little pain :party: :dance: :P   

sknxvll said:
Oh WOW......this is just a tad bit hotter than the original Last Dab!! 

It's very very good, but, I do prefer the original. 

Being 'out of the pepper game' (growing and getting pods etc)  for a couple of seasons now, and pretty much just using the habanero Tabasco sauce, which I personally love.......has made eating this XXX even worse haha  :onfire:

But, I do enjoy a little pain :party: :dance: :P
You should get your hands on the Tabasco scorpion sauce. That shit is awesome

peppersproutfarm said:
You should get your hands on the Tabasco scorpion sauce. That shit is awesome
I haven't heard of that one!!! I'll look online  ;)

I picked up the Hab Tabasco a year or so ago, and while it's not really hot......I absolutely LOVE the flavor  :P  :P

The best use of The Last Dab is in spaghetti. Stir some into a bowl and you'll see that it compliments it perfectly. I don't even consider adding peppers when I make spaghetti and I very rarely choose hot sauce over actual peppers for any dish.

Ruid said:
The best use of The Last Dab is in spaghetti. Stir some into a bowl and you'll see that it compliments it perfectly. I don't even consider adding peppers when I make spaghetti and I very rarely choose hot sauce over actual peppers for any dish.
Hmmm, I honestly have never spiced up my spaghetti......sounds interesting tho!! I'll definitely give it a shot.

I used to use pods A LOT more than sauces....but since being 'afk' from growing/trading/buying them on here for awhile, I'll have to stick with sauce ;)

Just ordered the Tabasco scorpion so anxious to try it as well.

Soooooo, after getting completely soaked by the rain here in Tn, I have wat is needed to spice up some spaghetti tonight!!! 

I'm actually excited to try it  :woohoo:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-122017_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301-122017_Gallery.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 136
It is very easy to overdo it...and as you know, thick sauces tend to give either not enough or too much when you shake or smack those fuckers. Proceed with caution!

So it doesn't cool it down too much, leave one of your TLD bottles sitting out so it warms up a little and spread a thin bit of it on your garlic bread if you make any.

Given the time of year, she can't just suffer through a superhot or two to get her tolerance back up. Her palate has weakened on the spice front so I can understand having some nerves.

DownRiver said:
...I'm startin to think you're a little skeerd.  :lol:

Ruid said:
Given the time of year, she can't just suffer through a superhot or two to get her tolerance back up. Her palate has weakened on the spice front so I can understand having some nerves.

peppersproutfarm said:
I was thinking the same thing

DownRiver said:
...I'm startin to think you're a little skeerd.  :lol:

Is that a dare?  :P

Ruid said:

I can handle some pain!  ;)

peppersproutfarm said:
I was thinking the same thing

I guess I'm gonna have to show you guys that I ain't "skeerd" huh!!  :halo:

Back