New Year's 12 Pack Giveaway - Winner Announced

I will guess 712

and if I win I will donate this to a newbie of my choice.  Buddy your products are ALWAYS first rate, as are you as an individual.  Thanks for doing this.

buddy said:
AldenMiller - my apologies, but you do not meet the 100 post minimum requirement for this contest.  Sorry.  Number 627 is available.

TJP
AldenMiller - in the spirit of the New Year, I have changed the minimum requirement from 100 to 10.  You are in.

beerbreath81 said:
yells yeah, great giveaway, count me in buddy

thx for offer

oops just saw 100 post min req....oh well good luck to all
Rules modified to 10 post minimum.  You are in.

JayT said:
I will guess 712

and if I win I will donate this to a newbie of my choice.  Buddy your products are ALWAYS first rate, as are you as an individual.  Thanks for doing this.
Jay T:  nicely done with giving these away if you win - good luck, I'm pulling for you.  After reading your post, coupled with the spirit of the New Year, I have modified the rules - only 10 posts are now required to enter.  Thanks.

TJP

Updated numbers that are taken:

Pr0digal_son said:
I'm not in,just wanted to say thank you. Should be a requirement with a # guess.
Pson, you got me thinking and I wanted to circle around to say thank you. 

To all of the wonderful, generous, and interesting people that I have come to call friends here at THP, thank you very much for treating this chilihead newbie so well.  

Buddy, you are one fine gentleman!  I've burned thru my birthday box and have saved the naga puree for a special day.  

I, too, have tried to share with my local chiliheads all of the wonderful gifts I have received from the kind folks here at THP.  

The spirit of comraderie and sharing that goes on here can only be paid forward.  So that is what I try to do.  

Thank you!!!  Best wishes for an amazing 2014 to all of you here at THP. 

:cheers:

Back